1 Like

After a good day, sunny, in the garden, been chased in by thunder :roll_eyes:

Yep, laundry dried on the line…hurrah… and now the deluge descends…again

First breakfast on the terrace this year :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have mine on a plate :-:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Beautiful morning, this could be a garden day, grass cutting ours and the ‘outlaws’, ready for their arrival in their ‘hol’ house’. And get our garlic and ‘No Dig Tatties’ planted.

1 Like

Fabulous here in the Clunysois too Bill.
I think himself will be out mowing too.
Lunch on the terrace.

1 Like

Sadly B’ is working and has a very long day, so I will be eating alone, but she has a five day W/E coming up :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Well thats the garlic in, grass drying nicely for a PM attack :wink:

Best day this year, so far ’ beautiful, grass cut, nice Kebab for lunch, on the kebbaberie terrace, and a great advance in the garden, plus a nice din to look forward to :grin:

Could do with some rain now, three days of sun and temps in the high 20’s they’ll be a hosepipe ban soon.:wink:

Don’t worry Tim, it will start raining again soon

1 Like

Nooooo! hold off on the rain a while, a good while longer yet, Oh Great Spirit :pray:
Nuther beautiful morn here in 56, think I may take myself off to La Roche Bernard for a wander and a beer later :grin:

1 Like

France3 reported that Nouvelle Aquitaine received 60% more than average rainfall over the winter.

Beautiful again, had brekkie in the garden :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Warmer here SE 56, than the South of France. :wink:

We’ve hit 40C during the last three days… and the frog chorus started, on cue, yesterday… :hugs:

1 Like

Just back from the beach🐳long may it continue.

2 Likes

27 degrees here today…grass has suddenly gone into overdrive along with the dandelions…spent some time today rescuing black and white bees from the conservatory…I feel responsible for their well-bee-ing… x :slight_smile:

3 Likes