I am wondering how many of you are for Brexit and how many against it?

David this is not the place for you show your anger and disapproval of chefs
or gardeners.
Your mind is some what closed.
No one…not any one is superior to another.
Now lets move on to greener pastures.

1 Like

Please tell me where I have shown my disapproval for anyone? That is in your mind. My original comment was very simple; a poster commented that Remain voters tended to be older people with very selfish short term interests. I pointed out that many young people have planned their futures and invested huge smounts of time and money into realising their dreams through education and training and are horrified by the Leave vote. They feel that their generation has been let down. I appreciate good chefs and beautiful gardens, I just dislike the sort of hype that seems to be an excuse for multiplying prices without valid reason. Your comments don’t worry me, I’m going our for lunch in my second favourite restaurant today, its is in a magnificent setting in a Chateau garden but it is the food that gets my custom. My favourite restaurant is about 200km away in a dreary looking hotel alongside a main road close to a motorway exit. It’s so good I often go there for lunch. The last time was way back in November (28th) but it’s worth the journey for the quality of their food and the choice and variation of their menu. Not a star or unnecessary certificate in sight.

perhaps the name and address of the restaurant would be nice.

I have sent it by private message.

Isn’t it strange that Ms May-be, after 6 months in office, decides to give an interview on a commercial news station AND STILL SAYS NOTHING

She has nothing of any worth to say.

1 Like

Hi David… can you send me details of the Restaurant too please…

:relaxed:

I’d appreciate it if you would show the ducks, and put them in a row

well I am 200% brexit…
and for duck go to the Grap di or in Monbaziliac are.

1 Like

Joan, if I kept ducks, or knew anything at all about them apart from how to cook and eat them, I would do my very best.
I don’t even know how long a duck takes to hatch but surely TM has had time to hatch at least one batch by now, it’s been nine months after all.
In fact, children conceived immediately after the referendum may end up being born before any constructive action has been taken. Isn’t that a strange thought.

2 Likes

Two words for Leave.
Greece, Spain

2 Likes

I assume you refer to those who voted on both sides “…most people…” etc