I love cats, here are our two. Let's see yours!

:smile_cat:

Barrabus is the grey tabby, he’s 15 and Dexter is 4, they are both lovely, affectionate and quirky.

Dexter loves to find awkward places to sit and Barrabus is aloof and chilled, love them both :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Daffodil aka The Orange One

15 Likes

Spartacus

14 Likes

:love_letter::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:cat2:

1 Like

This is Ninji, or Freeloader1 as my husband affectionately calls him.
We adore cats :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Kitty and her Teddy Tiger ! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Catapoux

15 Likes

Introducing Lux…(one of 7 rescues!)

17 Likes

I had a twin of Ninji called Lavande who died last summer aged 18 :heart:

8 Likes

Milly, another rescue cat. We think she’s about 19. Currently on special food to help her kidneys :+1: I woke her up with the phone flash.

13 Likes

My 3

14 Likes

Seems like Lux and Dickie know how to relax.

13 Likes

Cat. Bidet.

16 Likes

No words

17 Likes

So here’s just two of mine, there are several more. Lovely Sasha with her long creamy fur and stunning eyes … sadly she’s very shortsighted, . Then Spotty who looks for the hidden corners and emerges covered in cobwebs. They all started off as strays, appearing in the garden, and are now all tame but still outside in the shed or basement. I’ve plenty more photos of my other cats but seems greedy to take up the rest of the page with the remaining half dozen or so.

16 Likes

Here are Tush-Tush (sitting on the wall) and Little Red on his new blanket. Both were strays who ‘adopted’ me!! Both are/ were FIV positive (Tush- Tush, we lost in 2015, he couldn’t fight the disease any longer) Little Red is a recent addition and takes his meds daily. I’m loving all these beautiful photos that everyone is sharing.

14 Likes

Your cat needs dusting

2 Likes

Mustn’t forget Wonky Cat, my most recent addition to the cat tribe here. And also Sooty whose fulltime job is to ‘protect’ the linen cupboard.

14 Likes

This was Hector who went from this:
June%2026%2C%202002%20(2)
To this:

16 Likes