I love dogs let’s see your photos of your pampered pooches

So to help James Higginson maintain his balance as Admin I thought I’d counter his I love cat post with one for us dog lovers!

So here are a few pics of my Welsh Terrier Teddie. He’s a real character and has such a personality. He is a Saredon Terrier and his great great grandfather was Crufts Supreme Champion but sadly Teddie is never going to meet those dizzy heights, he hates being groomed :roll_eyes: so let’s see your pooch pics!

12 Likes

Slightly off topic, do any dog owners here insurance their pooches and if so what’s the rough cost?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Perfect, I was hoping someone would do that!

1 Like

That question is worth a post of its own I reckon Tim.

1 Like

Handsome Hector

12 Likes

He’s obviously mastered installing insulation, perhaps plaster boarding was asking too much?:wink:

4 Likes

Visa%20Bats
Wonder Dog at a few months old…followed by
WD about 7…followed by
WD at not far off 15

13 Likes

This is Syd

12 Likes

Coco - she wanted my sandwich :kissing_heart:

and as a pup before we could bring her home. Who could resist?

Coco filled a hole left by Rosie, she lived until 14. Tough old girl - very territorial and defended anyone she felt needed it. Didn’t like posties or aggressive people.

11 Likes

I couldn’t I used to have a chocolate lab sadly I lost him at two years oldto aggressive lymphatic cancer. But it is very hard to resist a chocolate lab mine was called Mud

4 Likes

7 Likes

This could take a while.
Boris as a puppy
P3030003
Grown up
PB100002

Puppy Lana meets Boris
P4100004

Lana and Fina

The old rescue girls
BellaP1100011

Dolly left Freya on the right
P3060013

Kimmie
PC180006

11 Likes

Here are my two gorgeous ones…My Girl is 10 and My Boy coming up 8…I can’t imagine life without them…x :slight_smile:

14 Likes

All of these photos are WAY too cute! Love them all!!

4 Likes

That’s really sad Brian…two years old is no age at all and such a horrible disease in one so young… (((((( Hugs )))))) …:heart:

I’m the other way…there’s always only ever been one breed for me ever since I was a kid…x

1 Like

I love Collies, the Teachers Pet of the dog world. :grin: (well compared to my girl anyway).

2 Likes

Teddy is gorgeous.

1 Like

Introducing Max, he’s nearly 3 - he failed his guide dog training due to epilepsy. He’s going to be a puppy forever.

12 Likes

Introducing Leo - he’s nearly 4 - found abandoned down a well weighing only 13kg, he’s 40kg now!! The bravest boy on the planet…

11 Likes

Oops, I should have scrolled down before posting.
All these dogs are gorgeous.

1 Like