I love dogs let’s see your photos of your pampered pooches

It was a long time ago Helen but thank you

1 Like

Thanks lily he gets away with murder because of his cute looks but trust me the Welsh Terrier is not a breed for the feint hearted or those looking for a trouble free family pet. They are wilful beyond belief, always have to have the last word and are devilishly clever! They are huge fun to and keep youon your toes but some days could try the patience of a saint!

3 Likes

Here’s our pup… (he’s 5 years old and 28kg, but still our little pup)

12 Likes

I’ve given in and let my OH get a puppy, I’ll post a pic later.

3 Likes

Rescue maybe?

1 Like

No, we bought a puppy from a registered breeder in the end, we had been hoping for a Cocker via a local rescue group who were due to collect a large group of dogs from a puppy farm but sadly all the dogs disappeared before they could be rescued.

2 Likes

Here’s ours rescued from a miserable life in Greece some time back…

Click HERE for her life story

10 Likes

Here’s Ollie.

12 Likes

This is Tips our cocker bitch. A bit spoilt but full of energy and loyalty.

3 Likes

I have pet insurance Tim. 2 Border Collies ages 8 and 5. 112€ per quarter for the two. Covered for accidents and serious illness. Not general run of the mill stuff.

image image image

My two in repose!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the info Lesley, we’re still in two minds whether we should get insurance or not but at least it gives us an idea of the cost.

The survivors of 29 dogs, cats, birds and a horse we have rescued in the last 17 years. (The surviving Cockatiel refused to pose)

7 Likes

Tylor arrived with us two days before Christmas, we got him from his owner via a rescue as he was one of 6 guard dogs but wasn’t accepted in the pack even though they were all from the same litter. His mother was the only one he could be left with, when they were let loose to work at night the other dogs attacked him as he just wanted to play. He had to be patched up at the vets and now has a slightly deformed leg (this doesn’t hinder him running around though). He had never set foot inside a building in all his 3 years yet he is impeccably behaved and hasn’t had a single accident. He’s now a very spoilt pooch :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This was our previous spoilt pooch, Wade, we lost him to cancer on February 22nd 2018, I miss him dreadfully even though we now have Tylor. Wade was a unique dog, he was my special boy.

8 Likes

I have just found this lovely thread :heart_eyes:
If you haven’t done so already please contribute - it’s just what we need on this (so-called) Super Saturday.

Duc as a pup…

and present day… in camouflage mode.

10 Likes

These are my two Belgians, love all the photo’s above.

Has anyone taken their dogs from Australia to France with them. Would like any advice.

We are going to take them with us to France late next year so looking for any advice or recommendations.

7 Likes

My new Border Collie puppy born in UK…5 weeks old on Monday…:heart:

My daughter is picking him up at the end of August and will look after him and arrange his pet passport and then my Son and my daughter will drive him over to me mid October

I fully anticipate that my life is about to become treble the fun :grinning:

(upload://8N01A96JASAnez9H2IjWJZX12i6.png)

12 Likes

Beautiful photo Lorraine…Are you all in France now…??? xx