If you HAD to move back to UK (due to Brexit)....where would you choose?

Told you all i was well balanced. I am neither a Liberal or a racist.

1 Like

I disagree, its good to see someones true “colours”

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I read the post before it was deleted and found it to be hugely ironic (and offensive) coming from someone who has complained bitterly on here and other fora/forums about the Brexit decision and the way it has affected him personally.

Yep I thought that was a good example of Christianity :weary:
I tend to find that people who need to shout out about their Christianity are often the ones whose behaviour isn’t what I would describe as Christian yet those who just quietly get on with it …

2 Likes

Hi David, just googled Clifton Campville and see that it has a B79 postcode, which suggests that it has surrendered to the beguiling charms of the Giant Ower Skwid, and feels much the better for it.

Real Brummies have always liked getting off with a bit of posh skirt with - ville in her handle, so I reckon resistance was only token. Bourneville fell for a bit of Brummie rough before Brindley built the cut to Gas Street Basin :grinning:

Give us a chance Dan! The offending user has been banned inside of 30 minutes, short of moderating every post prior to submission there no practical way to avoid this.

3 Likes

Please Note: Elvis has left the building… and I am being taken out for the day… yippee… so you will be left to your own devices… :hugs::heart_eyes::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with the masking policy imo, I will not be reviewing it. This situation was handled well by the admin team in conjunction with the software.

5 Likes

:joy: Yes, you are Torcaz, so keep practising by walking along very low walls with a balancing rod, and don’t get any ideas of joining a circus :circus_tent: just yet, even with a safety net :scream::grinning:

2 Likes

I have to say that I do like the policy of hiding posts before deleting them as I think people need the full picture

2 Likes

In that case, we could be forced out too as we also “are facing Brexit with all that that entails”. I have British and Australian passports, my wife has an Australian passport. I don’t believe anyone will be forced out because I don’t believe it’s in any country’s interests. As for your specific question, Hope Island on the Gold Coast but I’m confident we’ll remain in Europe (excuse the pun!).

You’re right about my country of birth but I would not “go back”; in any case, the UK authorities would not allow my Australian wife to accompany me.

Talking to myself!
I wanted to add a local paper had a policy of deleting any comment that was reported
A local well liked politician died suddenly. Lots of comments were made praising him. People from the opposing party reported them all so they disappeared , if they had been hidden people would have seen what was happening

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly afford Poole.

Have a good time.

Rather a long way from Birmingham but a delightful village between Tamworth and Lichfield.

1 Like

Thank you.

My wifes mother was born and lived on a farm at Clifton Campville till she got married, we lived in a village called Shuttington which is very close before we moved to Dorset, not far from there is a village called No Mans Heath which is the point were four counties join each other, there is as a pub there called the Four counties Inn.
They are all only a few miles away from Tamworth which if you do not mind me saying is miles away from Brummie land😀

1 Like

Fair enough James, I would just ask folk give Admin time to go through the necessary stages… :thinking::relaxed::open_mouth:

2 Likes