It's going viral

“What’s going viral?”

“That’s an excellent question, Peter, and I’m glad you asked it…”.

the virus is that bad it even killed the thread :laughing:

1 Like

It’s incubating, and the first symptom during the incubation period is a splitting headache, a cold sweat and a worried look. I think you’re it, Graham! :joy::disappointed_relieved:

And I forgot to mention the rash.

Was your comment rash, Graham? :thinking::mask:

1 Like

What is this thread about?!

1 Like

I think I have it too as itching 2 no

That’s an excellent question, James, I’m glad you asked me. People up and down the forum are raising the same question, and seeking an answer.

1 Like

Great point, Wozza. Great point.

So I wonder if you have a question you’d like to ask, Wotzit? People often complain that we aren’t ready to listen. But it’s time your voice was heard, my friend over there, some where, can you put your hand up so we can see you…?

answers on a postcard please in Swahili :upside_down_face:

I think I know…but should I tell?

1 Like

Well, Graham, it takes a lot of courage to call for answers in Swahili, and it’s the people like you who put themselves in harm’s, way to protect us from those who would do us harm, and who don’t share our values, you’re the people whose questions I’m determined to address. No more kicking the can down the road. No more evasions and obfuscations.

And I think I’ve got the teeth to sink into the matter: I’ve got the incisors; I’ve got the canines; and I’'ve got to molars to chew it, to masticate even, and to spit out the answers you need, and the answers that the nation deserves.

I can take three more questions

I know it’s a bit of a cliché, Fran24, but I had a feeling that question was going to come up. Brilliant! It’s a question I’m not going to even try to dodge, and I congratulate you for putting it here today, and to me.

It couldn’t be more appropriate to the challenges that we face, and around which we all need to unite if the answers are to be found, as they must be found, unflinchingly, honestly, and with full attention to the consequences that are likely to follow, but not inevitably if we are prudent, but bold; and if we base our decisions on all the available evidence as it indeed becomes available in future.

I think the answer is, of shoes - and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages - and kings- And why the sea is boiling hot - & whether pigs have wings. But I’ve been known to wrong sometimes.

2 Likes

“Going Viral” is to the 2010’s what “Pulled Pork” and “QR codes” was to the 2005’s

can he say that? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks, Graham, that’s a very spunky question, absolutely fascinating in fact, and I shall ask my one of my interns (don’t ask!) to do a thorough literature search before we can reach a definitive solution for what must be a very pressing question for you and your community.

We shall give it the priority it clearly deserves, but we must both deplore the studied inattention the issue has been given by the previous administration during its time in office. Questions will be urgently asked, and prompt responses demanded!

Hi Darren, just a brief heads up. My core team has a vacancy for a bright, committed and value-adding intern in our European office, and if you’re interested in learning more about where you could make a contribution please PM me for details and give me sight of your CV.

I sense synergy and symmetry from your post, so don’t forget!

PS Don’t include any <?> signs in your posts 'cos the office AI algorithms divert all questions to a bot and they don’t cross my desk. Ciao.

1 Like

Le bureau “It’s going viral” sera fermé pour congés du 16h30 le 3 juillet jusqu’à 09h00 le 1 novembre 2019.

Merci de votre compréhension et bon Brexit.

Peter…you need this

https://www.cipsum.com/

2 Likes

Suppose I have an emergency though?

1 Like