Jack Shepherd. Is he guilty?

Neatly done Mat … :wink:

@Dan_Wood: “I saw this and thought of you, Peter… histrionic personality disorder”

You got me bang to rights, Dan, wouldn’t you say? :joy:

You could set up a lucrative niche on-line therapy practice, although it is a bit of a crowded scene these days. But you’ve certainly got the professional “screw-squeeze-yank” approach an individual would want in his advisor! :+1::hugs::grin:

1 Like

Hi Stella - Thank you for yet another reminder - I suddenly realised that almost each time l post you kindly remind me of why SF uses photos. However, and don’t take this the wrong way, l did a little research and note that some of the following members you have exchaged posts with recently do not have photos but you NEVER seem to remind them. I hope you will understand why l feel like you have singled me out for some reason. Here is a list (Not definitive) of the sinners who have not been asked to post a photograph:
Jane Jones
Helen Wright
Warren Joiner
Paul Flinders
Timothy Cole
Anna Watson
Nigel Roberts
Mark Haywood
Dermot Doyle
Tony Dix
Paul Bradford
David Hislop

Dan, I have been asked by both Stella and Vero to provide a photo.

1 Like

Tim, you’re some kind of technicolour nut? :thinking:

Hi Tim - My mistake - l only researched the past few weeks - I haven’t seen a reminder since you introduced your Yellow logo which should have given stella anotheropportunity to remind you - or did l miss that?

You got it half right!

Perhaps we could have a separate topic about photos rather than mess up an interesting discussion thread
Edited just seen Simons thread

2 Likes

Just done it Nellie - using the original photos thread - above :wink:

1 Like

Timothy - what’s with the yellow? in fact - what is the yellow?

You’re obviously not clued-up football fans, this is a Leeds United badge from the 1970’s aka the ‘Smiley’, it has personal significance for me as it was on the first Leeds shirt I had as a kid so will have to do as my photo until I can find something better.

I took it to be Trump’s barnet ! :rofl:

Come on Tim, let’s get a look at you, after all you’ve seen ours ! :wink:

1 Like

Ahhhh - that explains it - before my time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Your request obviously fell on deaf ears Nellie as the thread turns to football and Trump - always good for a little off topic humour;

:roll_eyes: and to think… all you had to do, was put a photo in place of an Avatar … doh…:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Two (or more) wrongs don’t make a right.

Top side at the time Tim.
Review got it right, the boys used to take the field wearing epaulettes in their socks !
One of the best teams I ever watched : Sprake, Reaney,Cooper,Hunter,Charlton,Madeley,Giles, Bremner,Clarke,Jones,E Gray. Etc (without wiki too !)

Your original response that was e-mailed to me says nothing about screw,squeeze, yank - obviously an afterthought but an accurate summation of my post therapy experience of the shrink community…

2 Likes

Are you talking about psychiatry…??? If so then I agree with you…in the more holistic shamanistic traditions then the question would be asked…”when did you last stop laughing…dancing…singing…???”

There are a series of videos on YouTube…old black and white interviews by psychiatrists…I find them really sad…same as the treatment of people in the old lunatic asylums…

“In a materialistic world where does the spirit belong…???”

1 Like

If you want an authentic Shaman experience , well here it is …