James Higginson IS the Internet

Keywords Higginson Photos Birks

UPDATE 10.20 Views 733

730 page views as at 10am day Two..Not bad.

I have been Googling myself..it's ok the wife's not in!

Pairing Key words such as

BIRKS ( and an other such as will be found in this thread )

I am careful to use the correct spelling of my Surname which is not BERK

I may be one..but I am also an Artist, Musician, Designer and facilitator of The Higginson Method of SEO Techniques

This thread features the following tips![](upload://gNtbEoTPvi10ocSsS8XeeIf6cI2.jpg)

Caption your photos well for Higginison SEO Techniques on thewebcircle

Sheila has a Group 'website building' and there are plenty of other tips on SFN on how to improve your Search Engine Optimisation techniques

Run with this too, it's HOT HOT HO

Ron Birks

ATTENTION!!!! ACHTUNG!!!

It's all very well, reading the Post....thank you...But if you want your Blog, Pics, Name etc plastered all over the web, you have to comment. etc to take advantage..

This is worth a boat load of paid for SEO advice...it's free...

LIke This Page and follow the instructions in the thread ...it'll take up to 15 minutes only and you can be as famous as Ron Birks or the Higginsons on Survivefrance Network

It's best ot link to your FaceBook Page which is less 'comercial' as a link I guess.

If you don't have a FaceBook page illustrating your discipline...create one now! You can have as any as you wish...do them..use them!

Good Morning Everyone....

This study on 'How to Manipulate your visibility on the world wide web' is underway. To take full advantage you must:

Follow this thread

Like This Post

Enter into the debate

Apply appropriate 'Key Words' that relate to yourself ( think laterally )

Re name a pertinent Photo and submit it here

Cross link and like to your own and your friends' FaceBook Pages

Tweet the Page

Await results

Simples

So put down your croissants and enjoy exposure the Higginson way... you know it makes sense

TheWebCircle is maintained by Ron Birks you can view his CV here

@James Higginson

Ron Birks of TheWebCircle

Invites you to Join him on the internet

Ron Birks Gites

Ron Birks I am the internet

Hi I have just started that Phrase 8.45

I could put anything I want......

Watch and learn

@ Sheila Blackmore.

I see your Painting Holidays in The South of France are in Lagrass between Carcassonne and Narbonne. The Gite accomodation looks very comfortable, and to paint along side Henry Blackmore is something I would relish....

hey I just Googled

SEO Ron Birks up came the page

and this Pic in images!!!!!

What's your FaceBook Page called Sheila? and the Site URL for Booking your Gites, Painting Holidays?

Ok my lovelies ...sweet dreams

RON BIRKS IS A GENIUS

@Sheila

France Painting Hols Henry

France Painting Hols SFN

France Gites Painting Birks

Blackmore Painting Gites

Ron Birks is a genius

Painting hols gites henry Blackmore

I think your key words are Henry and Backmore etc. as there is a Blakemore also on SFN so you must link your gites/hols with the H. Blackmore site/blogs

Ron

Text s-of-france-sheila-blackmore-painting-hols-higginson-sfn-.jpeg![](upload://v3DpUe23FNM7nnSUH7zvN109WBv.jpg)

Yes, Ron. Replying to this having just come in from meal out with Henry and his brother. Will try and follow up on everything tomorrow. Brain dead now!

Doh...here is the pic that started all off me, Michelle, Gabi and Eugene at the Zinga

Well, everyone that's it for day one...11am till Midnight...

Page Views here 576

3 Member Likes

83 Replies

It's taken moi to the top of the members board

and the post is at Number 8

Tomorrow is another day, Sleep 'May the Higg be with you', I leave you with a pic of myself at 16...god but I was pretty!

Just Keyed

Ron Birks Albums

amazing results

If you have video footage, upload it to YouTube, Google Plus or similar, and then create a link or embed it in your site...leave the 'view similar items' option open, this will improve your site's visibility .