James Higginson IS the Internet

20 minutes to go...

I am still 75 short of 1000 page views in 2 days...I must have made a mistake somewhere..hang on I'll back track

I know a Post that'll get on yer nerves, get on yer nerves, get on yer nerves....

By the time you read this we will be 100 Page views short of the '1000 Page Views in Two Days Challenge!'

But there is still 2.15 hours to go.

I'm easing off now...dabbing the brake...snickin' down thro' the gear box.

There has been some positives ..the Post has spawned a new Community on FB

THE HIGGINSON EFFECT

Plus I, and some others are now plastered all over the web! If you want the real insight....there is some goodly info on Sheila's Post on Site building and SEO...

If there's a moral to the tale, then that is you can have Hundreds of FaceBook Friends, whom will click you every step of they way....But a true friend is someone you can use and abuse, and they'll still appreciate you for what you are.

The Truth is I don't know flip all about 'real' SEO...but it's been fun, You've been great.

Thank you to SurviveFranceNetwork and the Higginsons for allowing me to borrow the Family Name!

Be true to yourselves, keep clickin' and above all

May the Higg be with you.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Thank god he’s gone for coffee, on second thoughts do we want him even more wired than he already is?

RON! tea's ready..Leave it!

cross posting sorry.... LIke reciprocation

If anyone has contributed to this Post or any other SFN discussion and applied Key Words try

This two word trail in Google

EG Ron SFN

Blackmore SFN

etctera etcetera etcetera

OK team..850 page views...Nice one...It's only 7.15 only another 150 views to go before Midnight and we've hit the 2 day 1k Target.

Why the rush?...why the challenge....Cos it's there!

So 'like' this page if'n you do....read the Post ( before Apero time! ) Click those 'likes' and twat that Tweet Button!

( can you say that? it's a verb )

May the Higg be with you

Obi- Wan-Ka-Birks

ON the above link to 'How to Build a web site' and the thread SEO site Engine Optimistation is a great guide courtesy Vanessa Lees

Also I posted this ref Free Ad Space ..No Takers?

Again to clarify..this Post is not intended to breech SFB's Self Promo regs...merely to take advantage of the Great 'reach' that James has engineered for SFN...

So if you can 'word-link' as has been suggested here don't be overtly commercial...but try and guide the links/ Tags etc to say, your FB Page.

For good exposure I would seriously recommend Posting an article to SNF, dealing with the comments...etc

Our Avian Artist in The Art Department Tim is pretty clued up in bridging the Gap between the Old School and current techniques..I am hoping to persuade him to write an article with some samples.

Ron

Hi all ...825

Just been over to Sheila's How to 'Build a site' Group for a coffee, she has reminded me that there is the following, which is packed with comments

SEO site Engine Optimistation

Hadn't forgotten...just couldn't find it....

Hi All 810 Views brill!

Popping out to the shops, back later

Hope to get to 1000 by end of play!

ciao

Keep liking

784 Views Ta!

aiming for 1000 before end of play today...and If poss No I in the charts.

Hoping not one takes issue in the Community taking on the Brand Name of

HIGGINSON it's a real puller..I'm thinking of changing my name by Deed Poll

It will not be long before the Name is synonymous with SEO. If Admin wish me to close it..please let me know

I'm For Coffee...Laters

The Newly Lauched Free to use Community Page

The Higginson Effect

is destined to be the definitive one stop info source for SEO advice

Go there and become a Friend for instant updates

Page Views here to date 773

The Higginson Effect

Lesson TWO 'how to expose yourself on the net using your Friends'

1 set up several FaceBook Pages, in the same 'theme' as your service' One as a community, one as a business, one as a group etc.

2 Invite all your Friends

3 Use Timeline...it's brilliant

4 Fill the Pages with Photos ( properly 'named' as discussed )...and links and likes

5 Set up an RSS Feed to your desk top....work at the computer..'like' appropriate Posts as they drop down..and reciprocate.

6 Cross link ( copy the URLs into your other sites, Blogs, and FaceBook Pages..and back of course )

7 As 'friends' drop down your news feed...ask them to 'like' where appropriate..I use things such as 'Like this or I'll break your arm' etc

8 Cross link ad infinitum test Google searches and adjust your Pics' Names and Blog text Tweets accordingly

Good luck everyone enjoy The Higginson Effect

Ron Birks

If any one is playing

Key in

The Higginson Effect into Google Images there you will find the Caption Motif and a link here

A pic of me at 16 which I up loaded here yesterday..also linked back here

and of course the Smiley Lady

Hi

I started the FaceBook page

The Higginson Effect

50 minutes ago

just Google those key words if you find the page please like!

I see that the Higginson effect has a FaceBook Page

I really LIKE it!

URGENT

Hi All

I just open this community page on FaceBook

at 11.00am It took10minutes to set up...

The Higginson Effect

take a look and 'like'

Hi All

Please if you have the time

Google HIGGTERNET and let me see if you have the same(one )result as I did

The word was only coined yestdeay

Ron Birks

742 Views at 10.50

Ha ha

Google search

RON BIRKS IS GOD

anyone double dog dare me to set up a FaceBook page 'The Higginson effect'?