Javid and Sunak gone!

Very Trump-ian…

Will we see hoards of blue-rinse grannies storming the Palace of Westminster?

LBC reporting that the 1922 Committee have changed their rules!

Belay that - LBC got it wrong… No change now but Committee election on Monday.

1 Like

The Tories are presumably ruing the day they hitched their cart to Johnson.

It would be funny if it were not terrifying that we have no way of removing a rogue prime minister.

Apparently no backbencher is willing to step up and fill the now vacant cabinet positions. With so many resignations he is going to find it difficult to govern.

According to the BBC, Zahawi is among those ministers about to tell him to go.

LBC reported that during the 5 oclock news no government ministers resigned :grinning:
Ikea sell cabinets, I think the name is Dork.

Been watching him being filleted at the Liaison Committee. If it was anybody else I’d feel sorry for him.

1 Like

Lol, shows loud and proud what sort of character he is since BJ is exactly the same person he accepted a job from and was presumably happy to work alongside 24 hours ago. What an absolute scumbag, like Johnson of course.

3 Likes

The whole Cabinet is rotten to the core. I’d say Raab, Truss and Patel are running around like headless chickens.

The charge of the lightweight brigade as Starmer put it a PMQs :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I do wonder whether Javid and Sunak have a pact with Javid putting himself forward in any leadership contest on the understanding that Sunak will get a top job if SJ becomes PM.

2 Likes

I think you’ll find that nice old lady in the big palace can arrange that if necessary.

2 Likes

It amuses Us, no longer! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

This was quite savage from my bank… :joy:

When you’re just being mocked by business, business whose CEO is head of one of your government finance task forces at that, because you won’t eff off, you really should probably eff off.

Since the government has had to cancel business tomorrow because Johnson doesn’t have a full Cabinet, does that make him a PRIMININO, a Prime Minister In Name Only.

20220706_212744

5 Likes

He’s refusing to go, love it. :grinning:

1 Like

Johnson has sacked the “snake” Gove. It just keeps getting better and better​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

According to Beth Rigby… Priti Awful has sided with the ‘‘you must resign’’ group!
A lot of front benchers MIA lately.

Those Cabinet Ministers who have expressed their ‘displeasure’ with Johnson are going to have to resign - or forever lose what little (if any) credibility they have (I am stretching my generosity to the extreme there!!)

Either that, or Johnson will have to sack them like he did Gove.

BTW - Welsh Minister has just gone!

Just where is he going to find the replacements???

At the moment it seems that he isn’t.