Jc

How did he pinch your line?

Up the morons - intelligent people seem to be making a mess of things!

I cannot help being reminded of Tommy Robinson's (of EDL) suddenly apparent Damascene conversion to the cause of racial harmony? However, I cannot see Clarkson apparently dropping of the face of the Earth like Robinson seems to have done (apart from snaring a Tory Candidate)?

I was never very fond of JC, even less so after he pinched my one liner about the Renault Mégane 2:

"This car has more rattles than Mothercare!".

His great saving grace is that he's not a diesel head but then he was never a man to bury his head in the sand...

Of course. Apparently Radio 4 gave it away very early on, plus the other papers who put it on their on line sites have already taken it off and replaced it with April Fool! or whatever, the name of the 'journalist' Daisy Pofallor got the alarm bells ring very early.

Spot on KK.

A mistake ? He’s beaten a bloke up, and called him all kind of names… whilst on a final warning … and that’s only the stuff that gets in the papers.
He’s made his money. He can take time off to spend it.

More reflective of our society is when 1m people are prepared to overlook anything just so they can be entertained.

Oh yes !

And I thought the one about Napoleon on Merseyside was bad enough !

it is April 1st in case you have forgotten

That's a classic. How do you know I don't know him ?

He's a moron because he attacked one of his workmates , if you can condone that then it says a lot about you doesn't it ? He's a moron because he just lost a very lucrative contract. He accepts he's been a moron so why defend him ?

He earns a fortune and he can say and do what he wants - money talks or haven't you noticed ?

He will win the sympathy of tree hugging, Guardian eating and muesli reading greenies and then roar off into the sunset in his battery guzzling hybrid - as if!

That's a classic. You call a man you do not know a moron based on what he earns.

He said it himself, he needs to 'regain the trust of the British public' - he's doing community service to serve his time get back in the good books. Very good tactics tho' the hardcore JC fans will stick with him come what may and why not, he's a good broadcaster (and a moron) who made a mistake, that's all.

Cor, just read the Grauniad now and see he wants to be the public face of the paper's campaign! Did somebody club him over the head or what. But good on him.

I was reading the story in a couple of papers earlier. I have actually softened to him a bit given that some of the celebs he is joining up with are the kind of people he previously mocked. It is also marching off in the opposite direction to his mate Dave, which is interesting.

I suppose when you've been earning £16 million per annum you can afford to call yourself a 'tree hugger' ...

The guy's a moron.

Clarkson says being sacked by the BBC was a ‘wake-up call’ as he joins host of celebrities backing climate change campaign.

I have had a few moments of pleasure in France since we came here 13 years ago, but i still cannot tolerate the total lack of interest in what i call customer service.It may be either the cursed 5 day week,which allows shops etc to close on any day that suits them,or the huge charges imposed on them by the government when they employ someone. Shops around here close on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday,so you have to go shopping with them three days a week if you need a particular item which is only available from them. I hate shopping,and apart from this, my sense of humour is saved in contact with other Brits, and if they do not have a sense of humour avoid contact.Cheers

Calm down David, she needs a man, not a boy....

No John, later than that, around ten years or so ago regarding the Ipswich murders by a lorry driver I think. It should be on wiki somewhere.