Jc

Many of the comments made here seem to reflect the new wave of "political correctness", where nobody is allowed to openly express their feelings for fear of "offending" others. JC is old school, not afraid to speak his mind whether it offends or not, something I find refreshing although I might not agree with his views. These days having an opinion & actually expressing it will make you a target - just read some of the posts here - & although thumping someone who messes up their job to the point that it affects not only the star but most of the crew (JC does actually feel it is important to look after his team) is not good practice sometimes frustration does overcome self control. This happens to people every day in all sorts of jobs (even in some parliaments!) but the repercussions are small. But because JC has views that he does not keep to himself he is the one who will be made to pay...again!

One rule for JC, another for less public figures? & don't give me that crap about him being a role model!

I should imagine the cold reality of being able to ask 6 figure sums for the odd after dinner speech must be reaching deeply into his sole.

Confirmed! :slight_smile:

Yes of course David, i've been called ten times worse having worked as both an estate agent and head greenkeeper !

My skin is soooo thick....

How about you ?

Well yes, and as for the Geordies...

See comment at the bottom, no idea why it went down there?

See comment at the bottom, no idea why it went down there?

James that press release was on 1st April, so is Jeremy pulling our leg? Mind you he isn't now hosting Have I got news for you so the cold reality may reaching his sole.

No problem Jeff, let me help you pack LOl, is it bigoted to make a solitary point? I find campness tiring to listen to, is that a crime? So we wouldn't ever say JC to whom this thread is about has ever been bigoted then, examples: eeny meeny miny......, there's a slope on this bridge, serial killers ....prostitutes. and on and on so you may have picked on the wrong thread to make such a comment. Meanwhile I'm off to Old Compton Street to get fisted.

well said Bruce...it's my first time in here and may well be my last...some people are so bigoted it's not true...though unfortunately it is true...each to their own, live and let live I say. I'm a scouser so maybe now there will be a couple of the normal, expected, quite boring jokes about finding your car up on bricks and the wheels missing...watch out there's a scouser in the house...Oh and by the way, I'm not gay or even queer...I'm just me.

I meant "Parker's" - sadly now owned by Bauer Media who only care about advertising revenue.

Sue JC - it's a bit late after 12 years and it was not my copyright! Honest John used to "borrow' a great deal more!!

Clever line - sue him!

I wrote in "Rarker's" that the new Mégane 2 had more rattles than Mothercare and a week later JC's review in "The Sunday Times" quoted me ad verbatim!

I agree with Peter, but I did not know that a lowly producer, especially one who cannot even do his job properly, was paid so much!

Plus, I thought it was the other way round, his boss hit the moron who could not even arrange a late meal for the team he is paid to look after?

Nah, just giving my opinion

Exactly, anyway he's probably already signed the next deal with an independant tv company with an even bigger salary !

Not me but Peter seems to be upset about it :D

Who cares?

Hands up anybody who thinks JC will be out of pocket because of this?

Yep, can't beat a moron who beats up his boss and successfully manages to lose a £16 million per annum salary...