Jeremy Hunt in my home town today

Same as my mum, if memory serves

1 Like

Yes Mandy, I seem to remember that incident.

1 Like

)What is he supposed to look like ?

](https://images.app.goo.gl/ctkb7R2P4qPTY7my7

Mandy, they (the Tories) are no different from the jesus boot brigade (labour/libdems), and thankfully, they took a hiding in the MEP voting. Be careful who you label a “knuckledragger” or who you wish to punch in the supermarket.

I will think, say and do as I like Thomas. I don’t need lectures from anyone.

1 Like

“I will think, say and do as I like Thomas. I don’t need lectures from anyone.”

Mandy, it wasnt a lecture.

People in glass houses.

And that was just innocent people getting tattoos.

2 Likes

And your insinuations are??

I wasn’t insinuating anything. I’m saying that your telling Mandy to be careful who she called a knuckle dragger whilst carelessly labelling any one with a tattoo as a brainless knuckle dragger. And btw I don’t have any tattoos so have no axe to grind.

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen and Whoever
Might I suggest we stop this - right here - right now… PLEASE.

On the other hand -

Jeremy Hunt - is up for discussion - and I am wondering if folk have run out of comments - is he really that boring ? :thinking:

1 Like

Stella, JH is obviously that boring. I personally dont really worry who from the conservatives moves into number 10 . JH doesnt exactly blow one of ones sofa does he. BoJo does how ever make one think “what quip or comment will he come out with next” . Whoever it is cant do any worse than previous incumbants. I would be more interested to see the next General Election when hopefully the mainstream parties get their posteriors whipped.

Sounds to me that this thread has run its course then.

bye bye everyone

1 Like

Point taken.

1 Like

Probably.