Jesus Christ

anger Brian, is the Devil inside you, bubblin' and a turnin'

Do I get the feeling these 'NETS Christian Training Programme' people think they can just drop in on a blog like this and tell us what is what, or what? I have seldom come across any pseudo-religious set up like that without people in unseeable corners stuffing their bank accounts with the proceeds of the myth that they are selling people eternal happiness. OK, but without me and also without any support or sympathy from me if anybody says what they think of you shysters.

Roni !!! The Black Washburn beauty, already sold in Hamburg ! Sorry...

But I also left a copy at Eugene´s place !

I don´t start the discussion about " religion" because I could be very vehement so I just say Good night and have a little thought for the nice people from the Inquisition !!!

Here's lovely country girl Yvonne, gathering snails for her peasant soup. Yvonne believes Jesus is alive and well and living in Hamburg.![](upload://ycwATbs9hH2rDqMYAWf0IwbyzkL.jpg)

cool, did Eric leave my guitar, huh?

Hi Roni !!! Just arrived home in Hamburg !!!! Jesus lives here !

Kiss from Y

In the name of the Sun

The Farmer

an the Holy Brian

Our Men

best enjoyed on wholemeal 'holy'...

Spawn of Satan!

very devout dickheads!

Just had an interesting FB message exchange.

Me:

"Happy Easter"

Them:

"F*ck You!"

Charmin'

This thread's intent was to promote the right for me to wear the Cross-Bow out now heathens!

Please note I have cannily secreted the key words Cross and Bow...which is a little SEO trick we employ to ensure immediate Web visibility. Increasing the chances that it will be picked up and made into a film. The Life of Brian?

I think you're probably right there Ron but we'll have to have a shoot out (or should that be "draw out") to decide it and at the moment Brian, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage as my nice wooden recurve bow I bought when I was 16 was stolen on my return to France for good (I was doing a bit of illegal camping in a motorway services carpark next to my car and trailor and when I woke up in the morning my bike, computer and bow had been half inched amongst other things - welcome to back to France...!) but I was too tired to drive any further (safely) and miles from anywhere in northern France. I've now got a very cheap decathlon bow but it does the job and I have a laugh at times, will have to get something decent and join a club "when I get the time and things are sorted" but I think I may have to wait some time...!

I likes drawing

perhaps... all watch the mahler I posted on fb guys. I just saw to the end and am in tears it is so brilliant - all 6000 people in the albert hall gave a standing ovation as well. I live easily with the theme of mahler's composition which makes it all the more beautiful, plus that is physically the most beautiful orchestra I have ever seen, not just the women at that...

I think we are all Robin Hood

nah, nah my longbow is less than 40cm from my unusable arm, my quiver of various arrows closer and one of my greatest desires is to regain my ability to draw them... so, andrew a dale... si, buon' pasq'

You know my views on the subject Brian - well said and seconded. Buona Pasqua ;-)

PS I'm the real Robin Hood (or is it my little boy - Robin Mouysset-Hearne...!) still got the bow and arrows in the garage and won a fancy dress prize when I was 12 as the real Robin Hood, shame I haven't got a photo to prove it!

merci, now somebody else's turn...

he he the Triar Himself..no, best to avoid the heavier Topics

ahem....

"What's got a Hazelnut in every Bite?"

" Squirrel Sh*t!"

( I thank you! )