Jo Johnson resigns - Is this the beginning of the end for Brexit?

Ha ha ha!

That is a very childish reply cat, have you run out of things to say.

Oh I don’t know Jane but calling 17 million people BASTARDS is high on my list of things that should not be put in writing on a public forum.

1 Like

That’s why she said she was being polite ‘here’ .

Please don’t try and antagonise members Michael. Neither @james nor I have the time / inclination to deal with it on a Saturday and it will just result in your membership being suspended.

Have a good weekend!

1 Like

I see cat one rule for one and one rule for another.

What do you mean by that?

I did some calcs on the amount of people who will have died versus the number who have become of voting age then used percentage of each group voting inclination to hopefully show a cast shift - it was a post on here from a few months back but I can’t find it. From memory it only showed a shift of approx 60,000 per year which is far lower than I expected.

Shortly after there was a similar exercise by one of the newspapers that showed about the same number - so unfortunately this principle doesn’t have as big an impact as you (we) hope.

1 Like

That’s bollocks Michael.

1 Like

Have been a member of this forum from the very start and to threaten me with suspension because I dare question a post put on by fellow members is disgusting when other people are being allowed to write what in my opinion is hate to 17 million british citizens.
Go ahead James suspend me if that makes life more comfortable for you.

The post you are referring to was flagged and hidden as inappropriate I believe. Am I mistaken?

Have no more to say to you other than, please have a nice weekend.

I wish Brexit would go on for years, so entertaining.:grinning:

4 Likes

It will do, don’t worry :frowning:

4 Likes

Looks like Jezza is also enjoying Brexit and doesn’t want it to stop -

Hope not we have got a serious buyer who wants to buy our farm so that we can move on in our life and move to the next adventure but they will not commit until they have a clearer picture as to what is happening with Brexit, so our life and a lot more other people’s lives are on hold, have just got to be patient, no good keep moaning about it.

1 Like

You know your mind Mick, just remember it’s a bit of an echo chamber here. It makes me laugh when people try and undervalue the greytop vote given those most vociferous here in their lamenting are greytops. Using logic should we ignore those voices? Vive la difference.

1 Like

I disagree, but hopefully I’m not ‘moaning on’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At last David, somebody who like me can see straight through them :wink:

1 Like

Ian Hislop his he the little sit down comedian that is always grinning :rofl:

I suggest you do some research.

2 Likes