Johnson at his best again

This is doing the rounds on Twitter

Now, I admit that I am predisposed to assume the worst of Johnson but this does sound a bit odd - given the timing it is hard not to assume Johnson had been advised on the likely exponential course of Covid and was prepared to put fiscal gain above the safety of the UK population just to be able to strike while the iron was hot in terms of global confusion and panic over the pandemic.

That sounds like it was written by Cummings to me…very much the line he was touting until scientists pointed out the implications.

What has happened to Cummings? Is he still ill?

Scummings is very likely pulling the strings from a safe distance, of course, that’s why everything is such a bloody mess!

Reported on Sky’s Sophie Ridge on Sunday this morning that Blojo was absent from five COBRA meetings in February held to discuss the Coronavirus crisis.

Does anyone remember Mr Chad (below left), the ubiquitous WW2 graffiti pointing to unexplained absence…

1 Like

Peter - see UK Covid analysis

Damning.

yeah @Peter_Goble
For BloJo read “Blown it Boris” although I also like to use the term Doris.
A Doris (aka Dory):

A dory is a small, shallow-draft boat, about 5 to 7 metres or 16 feet 5 inches to 23 feet 0 inches long. It is usually a lightweight boat with high sides, a flat bottom and sharp bows. They are easy to build because of their simple lines.

Just about sums him up eh?
Shallow, small, lightweight, flat bottom, sharp bows, simple lines :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for that, Mat, I was munching muesli and not concentrating on matters of moment mmmmm :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe the sentiment was Cummings but the “Clarke Kent glasses” was pure Bojo. The man is an complete idiot.

1 Like

I think the article is an interesting read.

I heard that he was self isolating, but his time is now up. How I wish it were so!

Well didn’t he get his comeuppance.
What a shame all those people have had to die and more in future to prov e him wrong.
We really need leadership to follow medical advice and not rush back into work and undo all the patient suffering of the population locked up and those grieving for lost family members.

Dory boats are used by the officious harbour patrols in the channel islands, totally irrelevant to the whole topic, but that is how I remember them, the guy in the Dory would collect our money when we went to ‘that other island’. :guernsey: :sailboat:

1 Like

Vote me in as Prime Minister, free cake and a bouncy castle.
(but I won’t save the NHS).

1 Like