Me too, test 1, 13/24 , best stay here!

1 Like

Oh dear! Failed too , but was fun . 66.6% :scream:

1 Like

Failed 17/24 - 70.83%

1 Like

I failed too.

16 of 24 questions answered correctly

You have reached 16 of 24 points, (66.67%)

|Average score||
|Your score|66.67%|

• Failed You FAILED the Test!

2 Likes

I failed. I live in Lancashire!

3 Likes

Failed :-1::-1:

1 Like

Whoops, failed! 16/24 which seems a popular score here tho’ so nice to know I’m among the majority. History was my weakest point…

1 Like

I gave up in disgust after the third fail and the fourth question. I guessed the only answer I got right, about the age of the Channel.

What (on on very limited sampling) an irresponsible, idiotic and wholly irrelevant test. Bound to be a Govian creation. :confused:

1 Like

18/24 - 75%… a bloody miracle!!!

2 Likes

Failed! 16/24 - a popular score.

1 Like

I passed 19/24. I love history though.

2 Likes

Just failed the first test, but did very well on the 2nd, only one answer wrong.
There is an awful lot of history which I suspect is not even taught in UK schools.

Wow!I just passed the first British citizenship test with 79%! What an awful test. Too many random and irrelevant history questions - not my strong subject. Guessing got me through.

I honestly don’t think a question about what character Charlie Chaplin played in films is at all relevant to living in the UK.

I failed living in the Uk in real life, so left in 1968 - should have left sooner. Never a single regret.

3 Likes

I had a go at a couple out of curiosity mostly. As somebody has pointed out a thoroughly pointless exercise. “Where did the first farmers come from?” “Which of the following plays…?” The correct answer was the only play, the rest were novels.

1 Like

Crikey - it’s only a bit of fun… anyone remember fun??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

15/24 total failure !

Pool isn’t a ‘traditional’ pub game !!! It didn’t really appear before 1970 whereas darts has been played for yonks !
I demand a recount !

3 Likes

No, bog off smartarse !

2 Likes