Liz Truss (as we all knew since cheesegate) is an idiot

Listen to any of her interviews, she’s a complete disaster, just as expected. How did a bunch of well off old Tory farts foist her on a nation?

The Tory donors are making a fortune selling the UK short.

3 Likes

The local radio interviewers came across as much more down to earth and untainted than the MSM.

3 Likes

Listen to her “explanation” of what local consent means for fracking, Homer Simpson would have done better.

2 Likes

puppet

1 Like

She is in an economic hole and there will be no time for her plans to come to fruition in the future.
Plain common sense and she can’t see that it is time for her to go. She does not command a majority of Tory backbenchers, they need to force her hand.

But she does (or did a couple of weeks ago) have the overwhelming support of the Tory party membership.

1 Like

A totally different matter.
They are not the majority of the electorate and when the membership see what could have happened to their pensions I can’t see that they will be thinking the same as when they voted for her.

1 Like

Don’t be too harsh, She is only playing the cards dealt by the departing Labour government 12 years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA of course, of course she is. :exploding_head:

9 Likes

She reminds me of lifeboat/titanic - anything as long as it floats. For how long we shall see but the public will decide eventually, probably after all the damage she is inflicting and the fallout from the previous imbecile.

2 Likes

So in between the Labour Gov departing and the 12 years since tell what exactly the Tories have been doing.

1 Like

Yes exactly, they swapped the court jester for the village idiot.

7 Likes

It’s significant that no senior Tory other than perhaps swivel eyed loon John (deadwood) Redwood :roll_eyes: have come out in support of either her or KamiKwazi.
It is also reported that many are staying away from the Tory Party conference in Birmingham altogether which starts from 2nd October for 4 days.
Meanwhile, the Labour lead over the Tories has grown significantly…

2 Likes

And lo! The sound of knife-sharpening is loud in the land, yea the loins are being girded, soon the smiting will begin.

7 Likes

I’ve had my name down on the ‘smiting’ list for quite sometime now Vero, time to oil the cudgel in preparation for the call up :joy:

1 Like

terrifying listening…

and catrusstrophic from James O’Brien

Well that’s total bollox Mike, if you don’t mind me saying so :rofl:

Listen to this, as I wrote, Homer would make more sense.

There’s always room here for irony…

2 Likes

True, if that’s the case :thinking: I hope it is :slightly_smiling_face:.

This is, of course, only an opinion poll - but bloody hell!