Liz Truss (as we all knew since cheesegate) is an idiot

Exactly - what do that 21% still believe in?

unicorns?

2 Likes

Haha, you really should put an emoji at the end otherwise people will think you’re being serious :grin:

1 Like

I like the term Trussterfuck too :rofl:

3 Likes

I actually heard her say on the telly that it is not true that the tax cuts will benefit the wealthy. Clearly the woman needs to go back to mathematics 101 as she obviously does not understand that 40% is less than 45%.

Why are they staying away from the Tory Party Conference? Do they fear assassination?

At the polls — YES.

2 Likes

Pleeeeze make it so!

There are many people I don’t like, and very few that I hate but there are no words to describe my pure hatred for the likes of Mogg, Johnson, Coffey and Raab. Also Patel but she’s not on that list! :grin:

4 Likes

John Crace… always a good read…

She really didn’t seem to have any idea of the scale of the damage she had done. She was in total denial. Like an arsonist caught with a can of petrol.

1 Like

To be honest, I think she’s doing a great job :joy: Better than I had ever hoped for.

“Veteran Tory MP Sir Charles Walker said if the poll lead was repeated at an election, the Conservatives will “cease to exist as a political party”.”

3 Likes

Dom Cummings was right… she’s a walking hand grenade :boom:

Just when you get dismembered by one hand grenade, another comes along and blows you even further apart. :astonished:

A bit like Johnson and Truss then. :rofl:

I would have put an emoji but I couldn’t find one that indicated “if you believe one word of the nonsense that comes out of Liz Trusses mouth, then you are a bigger fool than she is.”

4 Likes

Haha :rofl:

liz-truss

let her stay and continue to f…k up. The rich old tory farts are just that, and perhaps anti a millionaire Indian, that’s why they chose her. They cannot possibly make themselves even more ridiculous by a no confidence vote and choose another, with not that long (too long for me) to go. Or can they. Johnson must be laughing as he chooses whoever will pay him the most for speaking gigs. I watched the debate on Truss on france 24, quite something to hear the opinions. so sad for the uk. Ideaology or simply helping her rich friends, all shorting away.?

must get my glasses checked out… could have sworn you said “snorting away” :grin:

1 Like

She is a disgrace. Criminal vandalism is what they are doing.

3 Likes

From the little I have seen of her on french TV (no UK here) she looks untrustworthy, two-faced and uncaring towards ordinary people. No charisma whatsoever and my sofa has more personality. Reminds me of one of those career/padded shoulder type women who just stamp on those who get in their way to the top of the tree - hope her tree falls down. She was nasty to M.Macron who is at least an elected politician and president, she is just a two-penneth replacement until someone better comes along.

1 Like

I read it the same :wink:

both I should think Graham, there’ll be enough silver spoons around

1 Like