Low level Flying

Just watched an item on BBC News about the Tornado, I would give my eye teeth (if I still had them), for a ride in the back seat of one of those! Pair of clean ‘crackers’ essential!:wink:

2 Likes

Fun Fun,:hugs::thinking:

1 Like

Excellent, how about this!

1 Like

Wonderfull James !!!, we get them over us here very low, near Redon, one goes over, minor heart attack, then his wingman a few seconds later, love seeing them :slightly_smiling_face:

That second vid is fabulous, I can imagine why the Lass felt ‘pukey’ James, and have sailed for years, very good, Thanks again, :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got buzzed by a brace of them when canoeing at the southern end of Derwent water in the lakes - late 1980’s, no more than 20 metres altitude, could feel the jet wash just before I capsized ffs :joy::joy:

Wott does ffs mean Mark? :thinking:

full face splash?

3 Likes

Bill - for _ _ _ _ _ sake ! Let’s play hangman…:-:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy: :+1:

Don’t make sense to me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Now there’s a thought…a forum Hangman game…? You could earn ‘lives’ based on your forum activity - or something…just thinking out loud -apologies for the digression!

1 Like

Can’t remember how it goes :thinking:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: …I think you have to put your left foot on something red, your right foot on something green and then you have to do something with your hands - can’t remember what though…:slight_smile: Or…is that something else???

sounds like this…

1 Like

Close Stella - but not quite…

1 Like

Thats the OKEY KOKEY Simon :rofl:

1 Like

Has apero hour started early today ??? :wink:

2 Likes

Been and gone… now trying to sober-up for tonight’s committee meeting… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Past that, 'tis time for me dinner, well nearly :slightly_smiling_face: