Macron + Covid Nov 2021 Pass Sanitaire

Kenneth, I’m not entirely sure what you’re referring to. If by “these chemical untested concoxions” you mean the covid vaccines then I fundamentally disagree with your description: they have been tested very very thoroughly and their use has been monitored in almost excruciating detail. Certainly no top doctors would recommend normal healthy individuals avoid them, though those without scruples or ethics who hope to gain something for themselves in some other way might do so.

Science is advanced by experimentation, hypothesis and iteration - essentially following the data. Free speech does not play a significant role in the manner I think you’re hinting at.

1 Like

Update - We did get the booster in the UK… Exactly 6 months after the last 2 in France. 1 December. Probably best given what transpired… who knows if we caught it - I don’t.

Eventually got the booster registered on the NHS app, scanned the bartcode with the touscovid app - it went in - whether it sticks who knows, the nhs codes have to be refreshed every month. Will continue to report back.

Crazy times, hope you’re well and OK, best wishes :slight_smile:

I see some Facebook idiocy creeping in here.