Mask mystery

I took it that when there was a PPE shortage it inferred that masks were worthwhile.

That seems to be a strange criticism. I presume that you politely declined the masks offered and allowed them to be given to a household that appreciated the effort being made on behalf of your community. Mrs Thatcher would have been proud of you.

Grahame, you will do yourself and me a service if you can disable this totally unnecessary, bombastic and possibly ‘virtue-signalling’ tag from your posts. I, for one, don’t “need” to have you remind me of anything. If ever I do, I will ask you politely, and you will have the option to refuse.

Alternatively you you might try posting directly to the site instead of using your email server.

Please give this complaint some thought.

1 Like

As recommended by the WHO If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with COVID-19.

our French Govt is in doing the best it can for all of us here in France…
If they reckon that for Joe Public… Masks “must be worn” in certain situations
and/or
just advise Masks “could be worn” in other situations … that’s what is on the go…

They are talking about Joe Public going about his/her normal daily life…

1 Like

I asked @anon65742194 to do exactly that some time ago @Peter_Goble but he just ignores people.

1 Like

I know it will be against the grain of your vow of harmlessness and your all-encompassing love of all sentient beings, Graham, but could I persuade you to suggest a suitable vengeful remedy for such bovine incalcitrance. Preferably something non-lethal. :thinking::grinning:

ha - perhaps print off every post he makes, parcel them up and stick 'em in the post to him?

oops, your printer is naff if I recall :thinking:

WHO has now changed its guidance with respect to masks and is now promoting their use, but highlights other measures also necessary.

2 Likes