Members (Art Without Limits)

That is wonderful Suzy ! Have you a website ??

And thankyou very much x

This is an oil I did a couple of years ago at a workshop,painted from life,5 hours.

Bev I like your landscape.![](upload://t8F5jQT7f8nhDCBYi1LhggNz649.jpg)

Love the colours. they are so vibrant!

Fiona

Hi

Just a couple of pics of chairs. I have lived in France for twelve years. Am living in Crest now in the Drome and would love to hear from anyone who loves chairs and painting. And also anyone nearby who has a beautiful chair they wouldn't mind me drawing!

YES! I've entered Patchings.

Have you entered Patchings yet ????

Chips

That's done it - I'm painting out the blue. You're quite right, it's looking much better now it's red

You bugger - now I'll have to start again !

If at first.........Maybe a bit too much blue for spring?

Happy Easter All !

Work in Progress "Springfield" - splashing a few oils about and having fun. This is the third incarnation , started off as a scene from Burano, then had a major revamp as an abstract landscape, which was NOT sucessful - may yet get painted over again, we'll see !

Fish.

30cm square acrylic, one of two in a series. the boat is a cutter proceeding up the Orwell river in Suffolk. The gull is a gull.

Let's not continue.

Might I say - that's not a very friendly reply ! At least make an effort !

No, because I had a cousin named Michael. He died 20 years ago. Does that answer your question.

Why's that, do you have blue blood ?

Technique? Nikon D80 some post work in aperture.

Do not believe we are related.

Tell us which technique you used Ron ! Are you a distant cousin?

I started painting when we moved to France in 2006. I was determined to try & learn & speak more French & as i am not one for formal lessons I thought by joining associations & becoming a volunteer for the red cross this would be the way forward. I always knew I could draw but had never painted before. I joined a local association La Pallette Amicale which meets for 2 hours a week in a nearby village & found that I loved painting especially watercolours.Things have progressed from there & now 8 years not only do I speak pretty good French but I actually had my first small solo exhibition last year. These are a couple of my watercolours.