Men and dates

She was born at 2.30 am. The hospital was in the centre of Maidstone and there was a pub next door. I could tell when it was midnight from the amount of noise.

3 Likes

My daughter was due on 1st January in Medway but decided to hang on until she was forced to make an appearance on the 12th!

1 Like

Well especially for all you men out there, don’t forget…

THURSDAY 14th FEBRUARY IS VALENTINE’S DAY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: No excuse now that you know :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

News to me - what’s that all about? Can I have beer?

2 Likes

NO ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Line up a sad one for me, Mark. :cry::joy:

Image may contain: text that says 'No english dictionary has been able to explain the difference between the two words COMPLETE and FINISHED ,some people say there is no difference but there is When you marry the right woman you are COMPLETE! when you marry the wrong woman you are FINISHED! And if you marry a wife who likes shopping you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!'

2 Likes

Yes my spacial awareness is terrible

1 Like

Can’t forget this special date …

Thursday 14th February Mr Macron will be appearing at a nearby village !

The dilema, do I go along and welcome him, or … do I accept the lunch date given by my French partner ?

Decisions, decisons ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think I would want to check out Mr Macron. You can have lunch another time with your partner - the restaurant will probably be charging extra for Valentine’s anyway! :two_hearts::heavy_dollar_sign:

1 Like

I share my birthday with my sister & my (late) father…(2nd)
My parents wedding anniversary was 2 days later, as was mine…(4th)
My mum’s birthday was the day after their anniversary…(5th)
Dad was one for keeping it simple, but how he managed the birthday thing I have no idea as sis & I are 16 years apart…

1 Like

My sister was born on my dad’s birthday and they are so alike it’s unreal.

I guess it depends on what you want for dessert😉

1 Like

Well it’s touch and go Mandy, but …

The restaurant wins, the lunchtime meal is the same price as normal, it’s always a very good meal, it has a special menu in the evening but at this time of the year I am not a fan of evening meals.

I doubt if we would get within several kms of Gargilesse anyway, it’s a very small but beautiful village that I know like the back of my hand, it’s easily blocked off so ideal for security reasons.

Maybe Mr Macron will visit my village one day :wink:

1 Like

I am like my grandma and our birthdays were only two days apart
She had my uncle and a stillborn son both on 24 February (11 years between them ) then her great granddaughter was born on 24 February many years later. My mum was born between the boys on 4 February

The opposite.

Catherine was due on the 9th.

I have a date with a dentist :tooth: soon…we’ll an appointment really. I’d really like to forget it actually :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I hope it’s not at 2.30 Chris ! :hugs:

3 Likes

Visits to dentists are easy now! No longer do you have to expect pain and ridicule from a visit to a dentist. Even the hygienist goes to great pains not to cause discomfort as she scales my teeth and prods my gums.
I had a bad experience at the school dentists when I was a child. When having a filling the dentist caught the nerve with the drill and I jumped up and wouldn’t open my mouth for him to finish and was shouted at until I complied. It gave me a great fear of dentists for many years.
Luckily with high speed drills and modern equipment I actually no longer have any fear of my dentist - I had a small filling in a front tooth last year and the dentist suggested trying without numbing it and I didn’t get any pain at all.

1 Like

Joyeuse Saint Valentin et faites l’amour pas la gueule !

2 Likes