Men and dates

I like yummy dates and of course to remember the important dates LOL Well, I am a she, does it make any difference? :rofl:

1 Like

Please put your Full Name on Registration, as per our terms and conditions. If you are not sure how to do this, simply put your first and last name on this thread and I will amend your Registration for you.

Despite the relationship having trickled into the sand years ago I can’t forget the date that The High Maintenance Blonde and I becaome an item. Not because of the date in that year but that date 12 months later, on our first ‘anniversary’.

I was packed off out of my own flat while The HMB made ready. I came back some hours later, as instructed.

She opened the door wearing nothing but a sheer silk ‘sarong’, rouge where can-can dancers wear tassles and a scattering of glitter round about.

I was divested of my schmatter and dressed in one of my Omani dish-dashas.

The alcove in the kitchen had been transformed into a pasha’s retreat - cushions and candles …

I tell you, guys, you will understand how difficult it is to concentrate in eating the delicious spread the HMB had spent a deal of time and effort to put together, reclining on cushions, being hand-fed by a woman wearing, to all intents and purposes, nothing but make-up.

20th Jan. Impossible to forget.

Conveniently, her b/d was exactly a month later, 20 Feb.

And who would want to? Made me chuckle anyway, so thanks for the memory! :revolving_hearts::laughing: