Mercedes ML280, 2007 RHD for sale

Ha ha … that’s been well and truly thrashed about… on an old thread… :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

As a new member there are some limits on what you can do, I’ve fixed that for you so you should be able to upload more photos if you like. Good luck with you sale

James

Just out of interest the car is SORNed and should be off the road in the U.K.

So why not sell it in the UK, seeing the steering wheel is on the proper side, it is already registered etc? Seems fairly complicated if not downright odd to want to sell it in France, as you are driving it back to the UK anyway.

Ter-dum :shark::swimming_woman:… Ter-dum :shark::swimming_woman:… Ter-dum :shark::swimming_woman:… Ter-dum :shark::swimming_woman:, Ter-dum :shark::swimming_woman:, Ter-dum,:shark::swimming_woman: Ter-dum :shark::swimming_woman:… terdumterdumterdumterdum… :sweat_drops::shark::shark::shark::anguished::fearful::scream::skull_and_crossbones::smiley:

Hi, I owned it for almost one year, please check this website for its history, https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history, it wouldn’t allow me to access it from here. You will see what’s been done to the car and any advisories

If I sell in France I will go to Germany straight away to buy a cheaper Left hand drive and drive back and not go all the way to UK

That’s right

It’s not that big it’s perfect small 4 x 4. It drives really well and it’s automatic transmission makes it so easy to drive. I love this car, I am sad to let it go. I am happy to discuss all the details about what I fixed in it etc. I even have Mercedes scanner tool so I can scan it to show there is nothing wrong with it.

Nacer… I sent you a Private Message yesterday and am awaiting your reply.

I’m impressed that someone would join this group a couple of months ago & their first post is a “for sale” advert for a UK car on a sorn that is in North Africa. It is also not showing as insured on the MIB database.
Call me cynical…

1 Like

Yes but… I think there are easier ways to scam people than signing up to SF and being interrogated by a load of old codgers (I am including myself in that last category btw before anyone starts jumping up and down enough to leak into their Tena pads…!!!)

1 Like

Ah! The Old Codgers - Memories from 1965

Where can you get Cream Sherry theses days or a candlewick bath mat for ten bob!

1 Like

If anyone is interested & wants more info they can call him.

Is it acceptable to post people’s address and phone numbers on an open forum?

The OP has already put his email address in his post & the other details are already on the web. You don’t get more open than that!

1 Like

Fair enough

I bet your landline number has a lot of 5s in it?

Not a one

Ah, of course. You are not a french resident. I only looked here.