Monsanto reconvicted

I see that Jeremy’s account has been deleted.

I can sympathise with his frustration but unless he has found a way off planet he is going to have to co-habit with people who’s views differ to his own at some level.

No-one is supporting ‘anti-vax’ per-se Jeremy, we’re supporting the right to voice the opinion that vaccinations are not the always the answer.

2 Likes

Jeremy has bowed out.

A pity but that was his wish.

Some people just cannot respect others opinions

3 Likes

Sorry to have caused any controversy in my absence…! I was on the airport run picking up family and have only just seen that Jeremy has left…

I’m personally not too keen on the phrase “anti-vaxxters”…it’s a bit of an Americanised catch all…and “despicable anti-vaxxters” is rather derogatory to parents of vaccine damaged children and to those parents who are currently researching…???

But there’s never any animosity from my side and I would hate to think that anyone has felt they had to leave because of me…x :slight_smile:

5 Likes

His attitude says more about him than it does about you Helen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He was lying in bed , bored , following the ‘flu I am not convinced he was even thinking of moving to France

1 Like

It wasn’t you Helen, it was Jeremy. Just another troll, no real loss.

3 Likes

Why “anti-vaxxers” are really “ex-vaxxers”…

“When people or their loved ones are vaccine-injured, many begin to unravel the unscrupulous world of pharmaceutical influence on our media, government agency leaders and lawmakers. Connecting the dots is a horrifying and enlightening experience, exposing facts to which the general public generally remains oblivious. These revelations weigh heavily when someone makes the decision to permanently change into an “ex-vaxxer.”

R F Kennedy Jnr who founded Children’s Health Defense-an anti vaccine group, had all his children fully vaccinated…

1 Like