Naff or what, or was it the thing to do?

No idea what Peter’s post said about his eyesight… but, I was assured that I was a sight for sore eyes in my hotpants outfit …:rofl: which I took as a compliment… :hugs:

1 Like

It was you (and Mrs Wood) who were offended and asked me to remove it !!!
Make yer mind up !!

I can’t recall what was written about fat legs and blindness but it would have reflected on how I felt at the time.
In my opinion girls with fat legs didn’t go well with hot pants but looked marginally ok in mini skirts. In the same way some blokes looked ridiculous in platform shoes and flares for example. Are both observations ‘sexist’ ?
One of the few free pleasures for men has to be the possibility of being able to ogle ladies ? Plus it’s still tax-free !!
Doesn’t Page 3 and Miss World still exist ?

That was it!! :rofl::rofl:

Wow, the mind boggles Stella.

Hot pants were great and more sexy to look at (imo) than mini-skirted ladies. This is undoubtedly because i’m a ‘bum-man’ first and foremost with legs and breasts following on…

2 Likes

Keep it coming Peter… :laughing:
(I probably shouldn’t say that either) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ahem… Peter… off you go for a cold shower… before you get into trouble… :rofl:

1 Like

Or go even more blind…

1 Like

Aha… fat legs and shorts… mmm… be they male or female legs, shorts are not always the best window dressing… but, if they are comfortable for the wearer, so be it.

On occasion, I will nudge OH and say something like… "don’t ever let me wear an outfit like hers, if I gain that much weight… " :upside_down_face:

I would not say anything to the person concerned, but I reserve the right to think that some outfits can enhance and some can look downright awful… that is just my own personal opinion.

2 Likes

I much prefer ladies with a bit of meat on them rather than a skinny malinky as my missus used to say and my partner is well rounded and dresses very sensibly but she is the first to understand wearing inappropriate clothes isn’t for her.
Yes, one needs to feel comfortable in their clothes. I’m overweight and would look even more silly in tight trousers and tee shirts etc.

1 Like

Hot Pants are no different to today’s Short Shorts are they?..:peach:

Probably not Chris but some of those hot pants were very smart and many were fashion statements, I don’t know if short shorts are as ‘revolutionary’ as the HPs ?

Whoever invented midi-skirts should have been shot !!

My better nature suggests that I should keep out of this but I can’t resist.

1 Like

Thanks Paul a good choice, I love that song :heart_eyes:

I’ve still got a much loved 1970’s caftan… such memories… those were the days…

Sadly, the feather choker, which completed the outfit, has not stood the test of time… :upside_down_face:

probably just as well, at my age, feathers are not really appropriate… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with feathers Stella, whatever tickles your fanny fancy.
Whoops, forgot the emoji :wink:

2 Likes

Blimey, i’m glad the PC brigade aren’t about…

1 Like

Something like this? @Anglozone :wink::wink:
SY355

1 Like

Ken Dodd would be proud! :joy:

Oh just to remind you, because we are the same age and from similar social background, your reference to going blind was in respect of how much you were masturbating in relation to fantasizing about women in mini skirts and hot pants. Still l suppose that’s fine with some on here but l found it inappropriate and offensive - and the fact you removed it within hours speaks volumes to whether or not YOU thought it was. And without any intervention from either the owner’s or moderators on this site - That must be a first.

1 Like

Well, at least those of us who missed Peter’s post, now know what we missed… :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: ooops