New study reveals what your favourite biscuit says about you!

Fig roll for me…

3 Likes

Love fig rolls but my favourite is a ginger snap which is not on this list.

Digestives &/or chocolate hobnobs

or in fact anything spelt “b i s c u i t”

ETA v. disappointed not to find hobnobs in there…the researchers obviously have no biscuit-based experience

2 Likes

Rich Tea for me. Perfect for dunking in my tea.

I’m nothing like the description though!

1 Like

Where’s the shortbread?

1 Like

Shortbread for me too, followed by some more…

1 Like

I only normally have biscuits with a cuppa (tea) first thing, and they have to be dunked ginger nuts. Never seen them in france, so we tend to bring a box full , or 2, back from Blighty once a year. 25p a pack from Lidl :blush:

2 Likes

Remarkable insight into biscuitology, but deeply disappointing to see that the utter depravity of the Garibaldi gets no coverage. I sense a conspiracy to conceal of Jimmy Saville proportions. These villainous, bendy, spotty intruders must be unmasked!

2 Likes

Florentines.
Orange thins.

Of course now i have to check my biscuits for palm oil and if its sustainably used.

Chocolate HobNobs! I have no idea of the meaning of that biscuit, if any.

Well if I had to choose one from the list then I would join you in a fig roll…! Lol…x :smiley:

My Scottish gran loved them and they were a special treat for her…I don’t think she harboured “dark thoughts” except perhaps sometimes having massive and regular fallouts with a friend living across the road…x :smiley:

My perfect biscuit absolutely has to involve dark chocolate somewhere…and walkers fully coated ginger biscuits are quite lush…

Funny…lol…x :smiley:

2 Likes

Although I don’t like them, I’d definitely be a fig roll too, maybe a very dark one. Pity ginger nuts aren’t on the list…

3 Likes

Some biscuits just “are”
They exist to bring pleasure to the lives of ordinary folks
Take your hobnobs in hand; dunk; & enjoy the ride

2 Likes

It’s in their DNK. :wink:

1 Like

Subtle Peter…&, at the same time, strangely, not… :slightly_smiling_face:

Is a florentine a biscuit? I comsider them as a chocolate to be eaten with coffee rather than a biscuit to go with tea. … can you eat biscuits with coffee? I never do.

1 Like

I think so.

You can even eat them on their own😊

2 Likes

Interesting how many of us like ginger nuts but they’re not on the list.