Nick Handycock

The brilliant Health Secretary Nick Handycock has been accused of having an affair with a collègue. Is this a résignable offence nowadays if no breach of Covid rules have been broken ?

1 Like

I thought it was an essential qualification under the De Pfeffel Johnson code of Ministerial Misconduct?

5 Likes

Good luck to him re-shagging but should he be sacked if rules have been broken ? Dom Cummings got away with it so has that set a precedent ?

Is this why the other bloke has been filling in for Mr. Hancock?

But who’s Mr. Hancock been ‘filling in” for (or should that be “to”)?

1 Like

The BBC did a profile on Hand cock a while ago.

If you fast-forward to 5 minutes in, you’ll hear his current paramour singing his very dubious praises…

Poor Matt seems to have his hands full in the Secretary of State job…

Then again, he could have been experimenting with a new way of doing a PCR test.

3 Likes

As one would have suspected, he’s been a liar and a cheat all his life - and this woman, between giggles, seems to admire that.

Lucky sod.

You have to question who released internal CCTV footage and why. A bit like the RN/Russia spat

What is it that is being hidden from view?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s all part of the withdrawal agreement ?

3 Likes

Cummings?

Project Leadership…

Would you like me to get your :tophat: and :coat:?

1 Like

15 Likes

World at One - 25/06/2021 - BBC Sounds from 11.15
Halfcock being interviewed about Prof Neil Ferguson’s breaking of covid rules after it was reported his woman friend had been visiting him. Professor Ferguson of course resigned.

2 Likes

Surely that “lf” needs to be “rd”?

It’s increasingly clear, if it wasn’t already, that this is all a jolly jape to Johnson and crew.

7 Likes

Oh my god he is gross why would anyone want to snog him let along shag him??? :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:
Standards ladies, standards!!!

5 Likes

I see in typical form that Doris has accepted the pricks apology - so that’s alright then - SNAFU

2 Likes