Once an actress......always an actress

Can you give some examples of racist gaffes by the Queen please Geof ,it’s not that I don’t believe you ,I have just never seen any

SJ, more fool you then. They live in a mansion with 16 bathrooms and try to tell us to save water, while jetting around the world in a private jet telling us to protect the environment, spout off about racism whilst Harry danced on a table in LA in a nazi uniform. They use all these things like ketchup “you can use it on anything”. These pair are just over priviledged super woke millenials with nothing better to do than spout their drivel to folks who have a lot more on their minds like how do i pay my electric bill or put food on the table. There is only one winner out of this and that is oprah whinny who adds a few more millions to her billionaire bank account.

4 Likes

Spot on. Colin

Nope the joke was this pair of over privileged grifters spouting their drivel,

2 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well its certainly not a good thing, thats for sure. But then i have been called a dinosaur on here before.

Failure to say ‘some royals’ assumes you believe that all royals including MM’s husband are ‘pretty racist’ which is absurd and for which you have no proof.

Quite. The two sentences seem to go very well together.

The best known perhaps that reported by the much-loved David Jason - they’re easy to find via internet search Edward.
What’s so interesting here is the reluctance to believe the evidence of racism - there seems to be a predisposition to dismiss it instead of taking a balanced, objective view.
Nor does here seem to be anyone that can present any actual evidence to the contrary - have any royals, before Meghan, taken a strong anti-racism stand?

2 Likes

So I googled and I found out that David Jason mis repeated a comment by the Queen

1 Like

Really, who needs the royal family ? And who cares what they do or say ? I suppose we have to put up with politicians of one stripe or another but this lot are utterly pointless. They don’t even have proper jobs - and please don’t mention that the mumbo-jumbo is entertaining - no. it isn’t.
The Duke and the Queen haven’t got long to go and when they depart, Charlie becomes king together with his “consort” Camilla of the bad teeth. I mean, sheeesh…

2 Likes

2 Likes

By all means hold an opposing view Roger. There is not need for this to get personal.

5 Likes

All joking apart I give it to Christmas 2022 /2023 at the latest

… and sexism

What is also so interesting is the comments here from those who profess to be “not interested” and yet nevertheless feel the need to weigh in and get quite hot under the collar while so doing.

4 Likes

Hardly fair to hold his family’s politics against him is it ? He had nothing to do with their politics - he was a teenager at the time. He didn’t invite his sisters to his wedding because of their views. We all - even you - have relatives who politcal views we do like or are even violently opposed to - does that mean that - by family association - you also share their views ?

2 Likes

Absolutely - there is also ample evidence of this, and chauvinism, prejudice, etc in general.
But of course, apologists for royalty will desperately try to pick little bits of it apart - he was only joking, he later apologised, he’s changed now, etc, etc - without taking on board the weight of evidence as a whole.

I can only repeat my earlier challenge, which nobody seems able to rise to…

What’s so interesting here is the reluctance to believe the evidence … there seems to be a predisposition to dismiss it instead of taking a balanced, objective view.
Nor does there seem to be anyone that can present any actual evidence to the contrary - have any royals, before Meghan, taken a strong anti-racism stand?

1 Like

I found this article well balanced and informed - unlike some MSM reportage

Whereas TV pundit and journalist Piers Morgan is neither IMO

https://youtu.be/R0z76zyz7mA

Prince William has spoken out about racism in football

If that’s the case Edward I’m very pleased to hear it. Pretty recent I guess?