Patrons - what are they?

No problem!

1 Like

ah! stupid boy! If I left click on the link it works… I tried right click to open in a new tab - that’s the bit that didn’t work :roll_eyes:
Sorry @james

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Done it! Thanks to @Anglozone :kissing: :kissing:

1 Like

I put them in the footer of the hamburger menu as it seemed more logical, agreed?

1 Like

Brilliant, well done ! :woman_technologist:

1 Like

Agreed, sorry for the delay,I had to log out .
Perfect positioning. :wink:

1 Like

and it’s still on the Thread Bar as suggested :wink:

1 Like

but you haven’t put the Discourse Trust Levels info up yet…
edit: oups just noticed those have gone up too :crazy_face:

I did!

2 Likes

What do i press if using a smart phone or tablet

Maybe a topic could be established for a firm three weeks to allow users to post questions then after that period answer developed by somebody (s) to post replies. Done in an organised way ensuring correct replies is important…it needs somebody who knows their way round the site really well…sure users would welcome it.

I don’t think that’s possible simply on a tablet or smartphone but some simple research on the Discourse site brings up the following link

1 Like

Hi John,
I just turn my tablet landscape and use the slider bar far right click/touch at the bottom for the last post.

1 Like

My cv is like my front room, not much in it !

If using a smart phone, tap the topic counter image and then enter the number of the post you want to jump to.
On a tablet, draw the topic counter down to the bottom of the screen (or the top if you want) and it will scroll to where you want…

1 Like

How do I see a list of topics that i have muted

thanks Graham

Profile > Categories > Muted - click on show.

1 Like