Photo challenge!

Let’s start some photo fun.

Post a photo that you have taken yourself, anything you like (within the limits of civility!) and as many as you like.

At the end of the week (let’s say Saturday), I’ll close the post and the photo with the most likes wins the challenge, that’s it :slight_smile:

btw, I can’t win but I’m going to post anyway, have fun!

Allez!

(Captions/descriptions optional)

2 Likes

Welding practice :hot_face:

4 Likes

A very, very pregnant “Fallen Angel”…

Fancy Dress party 2 weeks before I gave birth to our lovely daughter… The only thing I could fit into was great-aunt Flo’s huge nightdress…

10 Likes

I’m gonna post this one as one that I really like…end of season October last year and first time I had seen my youngest grandsons in well over 2 years…My daughter with her two little ones…My son has his hands in the air…he just loves being here.

…my daughters partner is trying to avoid mud and puddles despite being told to bring footwear that doesn’t matter…p.s we love Ryanair…x :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My constantly amazing wife :love_letter:

8 Likes

I belonged to a meditation group for several years and we used a small welded steel box very much like yours as a meditation aid, James.

It was impenetrably sealed and contained only a 3cm cube of old dark unchanging emptiness. A great object of attentive stillness.

3 Likes

I’ll play - inspired by _Breaking Bad_though not Crystal meth, instead a refreshing alcoholic slush :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just taken! One of the nicer things about a February evening in the Pyrenees :fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

Yesterday. First solo run on a toboggan at nearly 5…happy child, totally exhausted grandparents. Guess which one is starting to look forward to school starting again?

9 Likes

Myself & the recently departed Gerald

14 Likes

House, tractor & feathered friends

9 Likes

Meilhan-sur-Garonne today.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Blurred?

9 Likes

I did not realise that most of my photos are of my pets! :thinking:

2 Likes

Whereabouts are you in the Tarn @Codfanglers? Anywhere near St Amans Soult? I believe I recognise you :thinking:

1 Like

Sébastopol…just the other side

If I remember correctly, the closest we came to meeting was one time at Leclerc, when we were in the same row of the car park…
I think we both looked at one another thinking “yep, you’re english”

1 Like

On my trail cam a couple of days ago

16 Likes

Did you not think “where have I seen you before” :thinking:

Ha! Probably. I even miss Leclerc now I’m back in the UK.

1 Like