Photo challenge!

The first time we saw our pup…love at first sight (he’s the one on the left)

IMG_0177

8 Likes

Just to wind up my father in law, as he thinks that I do sod all, I take photographs of my wife using a digger, baling hay, unloading lorries and using a road roller etc while building the sand school, just to reinforce his impression!

5 Likes

Son in law in a million.

3 Likes

My bike.

9 Likes

Kira. Asking me to hurry up i think.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Adorable…

1 Like

10 Likes

nice !

1 Like

Do we just hit the ‘reply’ button to post photos, James?

9 Likes

Lovely, IR?

Yes indeed, I used to use it a lot in those days when film was king. I’ll bung in some more, if that’s OK.

7 Likes

So did I, please do!

1 Like

Do you have any of your infra reds to share, James?

I kept an old Nikon FM, just in case I got the opportunity to do some more in the future: that model has the advantage of an all metal shutter as infra red can penetrate the cloth type.
This one is of my friend and, sometimes model, Cherith. I call it “Ondine”

6 Likes

I’ll have to dig them out, they’re from 20 odd years ago, will have a look!

2 Likes

Almond blossom.

9 Likes

Currently watching a documentary on the creation of the Eiffel Tower - so - like billions of other snaps, I’d like to offer a couple of mine.

6 Likes

Currently watching a documentary on the creation of the Eiffel Tower - so - like billions of other snaps, I’d like to offer a couple of mine: no’2, also in infra red.

4 Likes

This was taken at Trégastel on La Côte de Granit Rose. Cherith and I would have to get up at the crack of sparrow’s fart to go shooting amongst the pink rocks before the rest of the world was awake.

8 Likes

6 Likes