Photography Magazine

Val!you wanted this... you wanted it bad! now Man up! Publishing in the 21st Century is not for wimps.

Let me have a list (at some point - not now, I desperately need a cuppa) of do's and don'ts regarding the FB page so I don't make a pig's ear.

saw them!!! great . Do you want to be Admin? It's challenging, but great fun. We love it.

Just loaded one successfully and I'm not admin.

I am fairly sure that you can upload pics to The FaceBook Page... can someone test? If not you may have to be awarded admin status. Stu is helping me test this scenario. Be brave... unchartered waters.

Stu I made you Admin... NO Pressure!!!!!

you can leave at any time....

Stu ADMIN

sorry Stu, been away. you may have to become a Facebook Friend of Naldi Birks then an Admin on the Page.

Submissions are already coming in on the UPLOAD page for the ShutterBugs but we still need more for the ImagINe group, aged 13 and over. Send the kids out in the rain with the camera!

USEFUL LINKS:

To upload your photos for Young Photographers - ImagINe and ShutterBugs - click HERE

And visit SFN Darkroom Online's FB page

REMEMBER - The theme for this month's edition is 'REFLECTIONS' so get snapping!

Found it

Can you give me the link for FB page of Darkroom?

shutterbugs

where can Gabi upload her pictures?

thank you for the information Valerie.

The SFN Darkroom Online Magazine is showcasing the amazing talents of SFN members. The Magazine will be published every month and features the very best that SFN photographers have to offer, including photography tips and tricks as well as the photos themselves.

A full 4 pages of the Magazine is devoted exclusively to each of our Young Photographers groups:

• ImagINe is the place for all young photographers, 13 and upwards, to upload amazing pictures from your Smartphone or digital camera
  • ShutterBugs is especially for the under 12s.

A Theme or Phrase will be published each month - all you need do is let your imagination run free.

Entries can be submitted here and the judges will decide on the 2 best photographs. The winners will be featured both in the Magazine and on The Darkroom Online Facebook Page.

To all followers of this thread.

Valerie Skinner who is co-ordinating the young Photographers Section Called 'ShutterBugs' is to start a fresh Post calling for entries.

This is not a Competition but an opportunity for Youngsters to upload their pics for review, and to win an 'Award For Excellence' Certificate.

We shall be opening Pinterest Boards for the Young Photographers an Teen sections once titles have been agreed

See Art Dept Pins

20 Likes on the FaceBook Page only started Yesterday... need 30 before we can see what's going on..

Can you help by copying the URL and sending in to Friends etc?

Thanking you in anticipation.

More Likes needed on FaceBook Page!