Pic of the Day

Nice Photo’s Neil.

Lovely colours - amazing what was thought to be trendy although the French seem to have a different idea from us as what constitutes good design. We have visited both the Emmaus’ in Pau where I’d love to do a photoshoot - all human life is there!

Couple of pics in my wife’s potting shed today. Were promised sunshine but turned out a bit dull. Waiting for the interesting weather to come along.

Exactly - and I guess that is why I liked it!

That looks like a nice wedding Andy. A nice little urban happening. By the way, do you think it would be ok to put photos of the day, or week, or whatever, in the comments section? That might be easier. I’m going to post one now, but they’ll all be of Paris I’m afraid!

That sure is a sink with character, Catharine! And looks like it would have some stories to tell if it could talk!

There was a wedding in the village today, our neighbours Joel and Carla got married, lots of guests all in their best attire.

The sun came out after a poor start to the day and stopped out for the duration.

I took a picture of this sink at our local Emmaus as I liked the design so much and long for the day when I have a bathroom to install one.

Great idea!

No it’s just waiting for the cold weather and the fire

Hi There Andy! I think your pic is indeed interesting. Are you a wood cutter or is this just on your way to work / walk?

A great idea, I have started a photo blog where I am trying to add a photo taken that day and I have managed it for almost two weeks now, it’s hard work remembering to take my camera with me, finding a new subject that inspires me and then doing the blog, usually last thing at night thinking of something interesting to say about the photograph.
I will add my photo of the day

I thought the end of these logs looked interesting, nice spidery patterns. and add a link to my blog, please feel free to subscribe

http://andymcneephoto.wordpress.com

Enjoyed that…thank you.