PM and his cabinet to resign?

Why waste a good Chancellor?

Talent for macroeconomics does not indicate a good PM.

And Gove is not trusted. I’ve seen him in the flesh and not that I would trust many politicians anyway, defo not him.

Whatever his bumbling clownness Johnson is at least astute.

1 Like

Don’t kid yourself - he is a corrupt liar don’t be fooled by the deliberately messed up hair, it is all an act.

Somebody who knows him significantly better than all of us…

2 Likes

I’m not sure Gove is heir apparent - Sunak’s name comes up a lot as potential successor as does (gawd help us) Truss. But, to be honest, I can’t see a candidate that won’t be a disaster one way or another.

1 Like

Back on topic…

Thanks @Geof_Cox
Did I hear that Boris has refused to accept the resignation of his press officer who handed out mock awards at one of the Christmas parties?
It gets better!
Seems paternity leave has just come at right time to remove Boris from the spotlight.

Paternity leave?
Again?

Did you not know?

Well it only seems two minutes since the last one

2 Likes

Thankfully, the thread seems to have got back on track,…

1 Like

Could this man do a better job?
Ok, I think any one could but I was impressed with Rory when he was in the leadership contest.

3 Likes

Rory Stewart recorded a very interesting podcast with James Ô Brian which is worth a listen.

1 Like

Sajid javid (who I did feel at the time might have made a decent PM) gave an interview about vaccine passports saying he thought they were unethical…he did stumble between saying “we” and “I” so it’s maybe only his personal view…???

On my thoughts about vaccine mandates Good Morning Britain put up a poll

“With omicron cases doubling every 2 weeks is it time to make vaccines mandatory…?”

Long before the poll was due to end 89% of 45,109 people had said NO…

So they deleted the poll…

So the losers who have time to watch GMB and have time to vote in a poll should be listened to?

I don’t watch good morning Britain (my mother does)

I think it’s dr Hilary jones domain…:thinking:

It would maybe have been fairer to have the national debate televised and discussed rather than just delete the poll early because it didn’t fit…???

Not really. If I run a poll asking if Harold Shipman was a good doctor and a bunch of trolls decide to make it 100% ‘Yes, he deserves to be posthumously awarded Top Dr of the 21st century’, it seems reasonable enough to yank it early as it didn’t fit. Without knowing the actual reason why it was yanked its difficult to comment as it’s all just speculation.

1 Like

Great Guardian spoof - GardenGate - Boris Johnson questioned by Line of Duty team…

2 Likes

Just in time manufacturing… for everyone else, that is mostly knocked out by Brexit.

Boris Johnson’s future: Ministers blackmailing plotters, claims Tory MP

I see there was a delivery of supplies to No 10 for when Sue Grey’s inquiry verdict comes in :wink::yum:

paint_template-1

History is going to be massively unkind and scathing towards Boris Johnson and his government, he is a serial lier and it has got to the point anything that comes out of their mouths is just a lie, there is no trust in them whatever now
I am totally ashamed of the UK government nowadays as they are just a total embarrassment.

1 Like