PM out of hospital

Being ill, seriously or not, doesn’t suddenly grant absolution to someone for their misdeeds, lies, wilful wrongdoing, obfuscation and general ghastliness.

13 Likes

No, it was lying, for political gain and manipulation.

1 Like

So true, and even more relevant now

No, only 44%.

1 Like

You’re not being fair Anne. Your views are not unwelcome and you are in no danger of being banned as long as you are reasonably polite.

You don’t have to watch your words here, but personal insults are usually flagged (referred to the moderating team for a test against the terms and conditions).

It’s important to us that you express yourself, this is not an "echo chamber’, and we need to embrace views that conflict with our own.

My view of President Trump’s recent decision to withhold funding to the international health agency, the WHO, is that it is, and he personally is also, an abomination. I look forward to the day when the world is rid of him, he is a blot on humankind.

5 Likes

You won’t be ‘kicked off’ for having an opinion here @Annej2003 it’s the way you express it that matters. It’s been a while since I’ve needed to remind anyone of the one rule we have here but here it is for your perusal.

1 Like

Many thanks as I had not seen that.

I really hope others are aware of it as well though as I have found some comments on here shocking.

James Higginson
james
Admin

16 April

You won’t be ‘kicked off’ for having an opinion here @Annej2003 it’s the way you express it that matters. It’s been a while since I’ve needed to remind anyone of the one rule we have here but here it is for your perusal.

Shocking comments are not against the rules here, as long as you present them in a civil and polite manner.

Avoid ad hominem attacks and use the flag feature when you see them so I can deal with them please.

1 Like

I confess to being pleased when ANYONE survives this bastard of a virus. Please do not stoop to wishing it upon ANYBODY. And just be very thankful you yourself have not gone down with it. Life is way, way more important than politics, however strongly you hold your views.

I am happy for Boris Johnson that he has recovered and I earnestly hope that my sister-in-law is as fortunate.

Stay safe.

7 Likes

What a disgusting comment wishing someone dead.

You talking about Macron no doubt.

So, we manage to clear up one member who got it all wrong only to find another has crawled out of the woodwork… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I have never voted Labour, the party that made me an orphan along with over 1000 other mixed race Chinese children.

Non sequitur, surely?

I take it you’re referring to Blair, Campbell, Mandelson etc.

Like I said to the previous poster - READ THE COMMENT.

2 Likes

When people move on from wearing short trousers, I take them more seriously.

That the best you got?

Graham - please can you edit our last comment to Mr. Bentley as it breaches our T&C - thank you very much! Xx

Lee has been removed, he was clearly just here to piss people off rather than contribute anything useful.

3 Likes