PM out of hospital

Far far too expensive for us!

especially when you spit it out :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Sadly there’s a hint of truth in that. Despite their incompetence both BJ and Trump will probably sail through this as hero’s, when they should both be jailed for killing people unnecessarily.

3 Likes

You somehow managed to avoid mentioning ‘Brexit ‘ !

1 Like

The man was out of his depth. Not that Raab-ish is any better, but he’s probably a harder worker. cf Jacinda Arden, for true leadership.

4 Likes

Yes, he was much worse than they were saying. He had been expected in hospital days sooner, but was reluctant to take a bed and so in the end had to go as he had become too ill.

1 Like

Extraordinary how unpleasant people seem to think it’s ok to be about someone who was seriously ill.

1 Like

Daft isn’t it that they didn’t feel they could be honest (just for once).

It does seem. A little contradictory also to head to his 2nd home to recover when so many are being prevented from doing so. I say 2nd home as it is the house he stays in less and therefore is not his primary residence.

1 Like

Since he was in a London hospital and the population of London is majority non white and/or non British… however if you live in other parts of the country it’s a different story.

You really are a disgrace.

I was shocked at Cats response at first then I realised what she meant
BTW not a good idea to call the site owner a disgrace

5 Likes

Why would they be deported? European workers can sign up to the settlement scheme and can stay.
Who are you referring to ?

I would love to see proof of your point of view. I believe that BJ had a different level of care to the general public and his access to hospital was precautionary not an emergency.
Any links would be good.

5 Likes

Why not compare then with Belgium which has hardly done any tests…

1 Like

I suspect that he was less ill than most that get admitted to hospital and less ill than most that go to ITU.

But either way it reveals the lies - he cannot have simultaneously been fit enough to get a diplomatic box and work on papers and nearly at death’s door as he later claimed.

3 Likes

since this is such a very left wing site (did not realise) I am happy to be kicked off or whatever happens.
I guess free speech is only allowed one way.

1 Like

That was all pretense to cover up the fact he was so ill.

I’m not left wing. Neither am I right wing I am very central politically.

2 Likes