PPE in French hospitals

Mat, no i dont know much of his policies and basically i dont give damn about them. I live in France not the uk, I am not belittleing them, just passing on the names they already have. But lets face it, he cant do any worse than the last market gardner did, only equal or even better. I hope he does whip the labour party in to some respectable shape. Oh and i dont hold much for the present government either. I have never got worked up like some on here about the politics in the UK because at the end of the day they are all the same no matter what drivel they spout.

You must care a little to be so angry.

1 Like

Marijke, actually no i dont. and i am not angry either. The days of being “angry” are long long gone as is the careing.

You should get out more if safe to do so, in the middle of the countryside it’s dead at the best of times but I can get a 8 km walk in every day and not see anyone.
Too many people spend all day online even before the crisis, lol
Enjoy your day

1 Like

I thought 6.28km is the maximum length walk if not going beyond 1km from home and not going over your steps in concentric circles!

Agree but he’s being way too reasonable and balanced at present.

Yes but this is Barrie !

I enjoyed PM questions yesterday. At last the government is having to answer difficult questions. I do suspect though the task will become somewhat more difficult when ‘Pinnochio’ Johnson returns. At least the Labour bench now has a professional inquisitor - a formidable opponent who will seek out the truth and take no prisoners when the inevitable BS flows from Boris’ mouth.

3 Likes

PMQs is now blissfully free of the baying & barracking of backbenchers so in the courtroom like silence Keir Starmer’s forensic dissection of government incompetence should be very effective compared to BoJo’s bollocks & bluster.

5 Likes

I didn’t see PMQs but I would think poor Kier was thinking “Christ, it’s no contest. It’s like cross examining a dead parrot” facing Raab. His (Raab) only talent is being a thorough dipstick whilst managing at the same time to be fucking idiot!

7 Likes

As for PPE in French hospitals; having just spent 4 days in the company of French Doctors and Nurses I have nothing but admiration for them. Discharged today, I was even presented with my own mask but having read that the RAF went to Turkey to collect the UK order only to find it could not be fulfilled! Total incompetence. More bullshit from an incompetent bunch of total cretins!!
Gawd, am I glad to be in France at this critical time.

4 Likes

Glad to hear you have the new ignition system installed. Transistor or magneto ? Probably the turkish ppe came from the uk in the first place, bit ironic really. As an incompetant total cretin, i object to you raising the Westmister shit weasels to the same high level that i am on.

Na @Rocam you’re a good egg! Voisin pres de chez vous!

I would think transistor (didn’t see it before it was installed)
Fancy piece of kit eh?
Fitted just below the collar bone in the front of the left shoulder. A number of precautions in the first 3 months: no lifting the left arm for a month (so the probe in the left ventricle is not dislodged); no lifting; no driving for at least 3 months; must carry the card identification of the device at all times; identify the presence of the device at airport type security gates; don’t expose to the sun; no arc welding - as if lol; keep 2 metres away from induction hob; no battery tools.
So quite a lot to consider.
In 2017 the cost in USD was around $12,000

and once a year CT to get the timing checked :wink: Stay safe, maybe we can meet up after all this over.

1 Like

Blimey, how big is it ?

And where do they put the batteries? :joy::joy::joy:

Don’t be silly, it’s solar powered . That’s why Graham has a shiny patch on his bonse !

3 Likes

Weight 81 g Size 74x51x13 mm
201703830a_en-claria_mri-quad_df-4 spec-sheet.pdf (656.3 KB)

Medtronic has received CE Mark for its Cobalt and Crome portfolio of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronisation therapy-defibrillators (CRT-D). ICDs monitor heart rhythms and deliver therapy to correct heart rates that are too fast and can lead to sudden cardiac arrest. CRT-Ds, a treatment option for some individuals with heart failure, send small electrical impulses to the lower chambers of the heart to help them beat in more synchronised patterns and reduce patient symptoms.

Sounds like a good piece of kit. How is it powered?

Internal battery which should last 5 - 10 years.
I don’t thik its of the type suggested by @Mark in this post!

1 Like