Price of Petrol at the Pumps

2 Likes

I wonder how much that will be???

Obviously, it will depend on many things… :wink:
but at least the company is making an effort to help …

1 Like

Leclerc locally are 9 ents cheaper than the others.

4 Likes

And I cant blame that on the bus shaking me around as public transport does. I think I need a bigger phone keypad.

updated tonight…

At last,people are beginning to question why we are paying so much for fuel in France.I have been asking this question for months now ,fuel has been £1.45-£1.50 in the UK for months now and Spain 1.53€ /lit for diesel,so why is it 2.00€/lit in France?

This is a useful comparison site

https://www.cargopedia.net/europe-fuel-prices

It’s creeping back up in the UK though - cheapest I found in Surrey in the past week was £1.49 a litre (Sainsbury’s) and brand name stations are charging in the mid £1.50s, with motorway rip-off merchants up to £1.65-ish.

1 Like

1.66 euros in Catalonia at the weekend. 1.909 euros when I returned home to HĂ©rault.

1,99 persistently for 98 octane here (46) Diesel 10centimes less.

1 Like

Chatillon 1.98 for 98 octane. Total fuelstation. Chatouroux Shell 2.25 for 98 oct. BP on the Aire de Amore was 2.10 for 98 octane.

Diesel is €1.86 at Leclerc Vire this morning

Intermarche here in the nearby town 34800 is slightly less at 1.83€, but saw that as flying past on the elec moto :grinning:

I am just beginning to think this is a lip service con on behalf of the companies, happy to be proven wrong, but at cost my backside :confused:

Just been to intermarche and E10 is 1.83 and diesel is 1.83 in L’Isle Jourdain (86)

1 Like

The article I linked to above… is very explanatory…

Prices are going to be more advantageous for us consumers… but not from/by all the Players and not across the country/7-days a week.

1 Like

Diesel was €1.866 at Leclerc last week, €1.862 today.

Two days ago at Intermarche I would have had to pay 1.93