Problems logging in

yes as i am not logged in to SF

That is correct Matt

t

that was the only way of getting to tell someone the situation

Seems you are still having problems with the site logging in. Time to get @james to create a new one for you perhaps?

No i can not log in

@james is it possible to create a new account for Barbara (perhaps with the name BarbaraDean and port her history across to the new one?

@barbara_deane1 if James can do that would you like him to do so to see if that fixes your issue?

Just a thought Barbara. Are you still trying to login using Facebook? If so, I think James disassociated your Facebook login credentials with SF and may need to be reset.

when i try to log in my e mail adress is not reognised

This is what you should see when you attempt to login. You can either use your User-Name (as shown in the graphic) or your email address.

You can also click the text link ‘Skip the password email me a login link’.

See if that works…

1 Like

Barbara - do you specifically need or want FB login to work - not sure what James is able to offer but it looks as though I can generate a password reset for you, that should mean you can reset the account password and log in as Barbara_Deane.

With a bit of luck

@James - plausible?

1 Like

@barbara_deane1 I have logged you out and sent you a password reset email, use this along with your registered email address to log back in please, please confirm you are using this email address jo*******n@hotmail.com

Thank you James

1 Like

yes that e mail address is correct.

You’re welcome, I can see you are now logged in so I’m going to close this topic ok?

2 Likes

yes ok thank you

1 Like

@barbara_deane1 - have you accidentally acquired a 2nd user name Barbara? @james?

1 Like

What error message are you getting?

@james, Barbara is stuck again :frowning: