Problems logging in

Sorry Barbara, currently involved in several tasks simultaneously and my brain suffered acute failure.

I’ll try sending a password reset on your old account - look out for it in your email & let me know if it does not appear, but I have limited options for fixing things compared with @James

Did you get a password reset email?

1 Like

just wondering if your keyboard has been altered somehow- is it happening on both computer and phone?

vaguely wondering about cache corrupting - have you rebooted recently, deleted cookies or done any other cleanup type things?

I only use the website is there an app as well - if so could the app have got corrupted and need deleting and reinstalling?

Have you looked for the email in your Junk box in Hotmail?

@billybutcher resend perhaps?

@james !!!

I’ve resent a password reset email to you, please use it to regain access to your @barbara_deane1 account

Creating new accounts when you can’t login to your original one is not a viable solution.

It looks like you are currently logged in to your original account via Microsoft Edge browser and you are also logged in with this new account with Google Chrome. Please return to Edge and try that account, if that doesn’t work, try the passwoird reset again. Remember passwords are case sensitive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant Chrome not Firefox, you are logged in with two accounts, your original in Edge and the new temporary one in Chrome

Oddly enough the couple staying in our gite is an IT consultant.

O. another note I may have a plan for moving forward,

@james

1 Like

Well we are all trying to keep warm or making plans for that to take place.
After our saga with the electricity bill last season we hope that we can sort things out.
My spy never told us that he was such but he almost got killed whilst in the middle East and spoke all sorts of different Arabic dialects. We never got to know him well even though we holidayed together a few times. His wife was an associate and a friend but our friendship died mysteriously.

All very odd.
One min i am logged in and then latter unable to log in.

@james back to square one with Barbara re-creating a new account again and responding to posts in her original account by email…

could it be that i have been hacked?
Nothing of interest on my site…i do not bank on line or buy on line as
I once had my ID stolen.

I guess that @billybutcher could look at the logs to see the historical data about logins on your original account to see if there are any irregularlities compared to your current login on your new account to re-assure you about that point.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome Barbara. I’m sure we’ll get to the bottom of it eventually.
Is your IT tenant still in residence?

She is here for a few more days.
Could not possibly ask for her help but can call in a chap who will …I hope sort things out.

1 Like

Did she log in as Barbara_Dean (your original account) on your PC or her own?

She has no access to my PC we are in two different houses.
She was given the allocated wi fi code.