Prostate Cancer - Ignoring It Won't Beat It

yeah problem is my coffee is to dam good, would you not agree @anon88888878?

1 Like

Everything in moderation Harry…

:astonished: 30… ye gods… , when i worked in IT, the building ran free coffee machines…of which I think pertook about 8 a day…but 30 …:smiley:
actually Harry, I did read among the bits and pieces that there is a “prostate diet”…some good things, and some bad … someone ( sorry can’t remember who) also brought up something relevant…curcumin which helps generally against cancer… i have some tablets - health food shops, but had left them in the cupboard…started taking again now.
Some good things i have read…walnuts, pumkin seeds, berries,…salmon. Green tea, water melon.

Some bad… ummm allsorts …dairy, red meat, coffee, alcohol, processed foods

How about this little recipe for reducing swollen prostate …
The unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar features astringent properties, helping shrink the swollen prostate glands. … You simply need to mix 1-2 tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of honey in one glass of warm water.

interesting reading if you need something to do :wink:

cheers

Glenn

1 Like

i already use apple cider vinegar daily.

1 Like

Why do people say “apple cider” surely cider is always made from apples?

1 Like

Quite a few pear ciders available in the UK

You can have pear cider I think Vero (perry)

apple cider vinegar is not a cider alcohol drink.

its actually very good for you and also for your dogs.

1 Like

And good for chickens (added to their drinking water) apparently. My hens guzzle it very happily. A bottle lasts for months.

Aha… does this make their eggs… taste just a little like “pickled-eggs” …:thinking:

Lots of Poiré quaffed in Calvados, Manche and Orne. As to Normande chickens and the cider vinegar ‘kick’ , now you come to mention it, they can be a bit rowdy at the weekends, Stella. As to the eggs, I’m the one who is subject to pickling, if truth be told.

Witness my post-2200 posts… :upside_down_face::flushed::smile_cat::grimacing:

great for harder shells

Really Harry… I’d no idea… thought harder shells was to do with calcium and sunlight… :thinking:

Exactly, it is called Perry :wink:, not ‘pear cider’. Cidre vs poiré in French.

No Harry, I had realised; the word vinegar is a clue, like ‘wine vinegar’ not being an alcoholic drink either. But thank you for explaining.

Mind you I did once have to explain that eg 6° on a vinegar bottle was degrees of acidity not of alcohol.

What I was wondering about was why call it APPLE cider unless presumably there is also carrot cider, swede cider, grape cider etc etc available
Grape cider, you know that stuff we usually call wine :wink:

I have a tablespoon of cider vinegar with a bit of honey in hot water practically every morning I am sure it gives me a glossy coat and a cold wet nose…

2 Likes

Presumably makes it easier for them to metabolise better dissolved calcium from their diet.

I think Harry’s got it right, Stella, calcium makes shells hard, but cider vinegar makes 'em hardER😀

Presumably something like that… just goes to show, never too old to learn something… :relaxed:

Cider vinegar may bring a bit of rigour to every aspect of eggsistence, eh Harry? :grinning:

Cider vinegar goes into Queen of Hungary water along with rosemary and all sorts of other things, and that is a very ancient beauty treatment :relaxed: