Random Image Posting

Hi Brian

The drop was created by fixing a plastic bag about 30-40cm above a tray of water. This water was a couple of inches deep so you get single drops bouncing back up. If you have little or no water in the tray you can create crown effects. The background is an A4 sheet of paper with a wavy union jack printed onto it. Probably about 20-30cm behind where the drop occurs. I used off camera flash fired onto the paper using the command mode for the built in flash on the camera. The settings were ISO100 1/125 at f11. I was using the 105mm Nikon Micro lens so need to increase the f stop to get any depth of field. Here are a couple more examples.

Excellent picture Stuart! How did you achieve it? Regards Brian

Vertical panning and a little additional colour saturation. Saved from FB so maybe not good quality.![](upload://w4eyJb8Rl8kfdwNo7RkXMty8tPv.jpg)

I know it's only Friday but the tap was going drip drip drip..............![](upload://rgJg99w3ZpBE4oZEeezV7PT04pJ.JPG)

ok, till the host bursts (if original would be posted) ;-)

Power and pollution

Needed some se air so off to Anglet on Friday.

front-end, duh!

And this one is an in-camera effect, retaining only the green in the image:

I eventually got around to replacing my Nikon CoolPix 885 camera that dates from 2000 with a shiny new Sony NEX 5R. One of the things that amazes me about it is the way it copes with low light levels. This shot, for example, was taken at night, hand held, no flash fitted to the camera. I'm still learning what it can do, but I'm very pleased so far.

Like Mike

Is it L

American Cemetery, Omaha Beach

You're at 8, place du petit marché, 50310 Montebourg, France.

Owner found a way to drink and drive; build beer tap from bike font-end parts. Very cool.

Where, oh where can I be? Great Britain? France? USA? See following photo.

Hotel room