Really weird light and skies: Updates

The car washes were very busy today!

I don’t understand this concept

4 Likes

Same here, I think I’m not that far away from you, more or less due north.

1 Like

Was quite bad here in Gironde. Our car and all our garden furniture all had a dusting (ignore the state of the grass in the photo :see_no_evil:)

IMG20220315100742|666x500

We’re about to have the pine tree pollen too, so will be leaving the car as it is for a few weeks.

1 Like

Wish I could like this twice. :wink:

1 Like

When I say “wash” I mean divert from the supermarket via their carwash… happens about once every 4-6 months :smiley:

Hmm… this morning is looking very similar to yesterday… and yet late last night the skies were completely clear with a magnificent moon…

My car seems to be covered in “dust” this morning. My partner’s isn’t :thinking:

I didn’t bother to clean the garden furniture yesterday, so no idea if we’ve a new coating of grit or not…

We deliberately didn’t get the car out of the garage… but today, we must…

My car has several months of Normandie mud all over it but the dust still showed. Odd that my partner’s seems not to have been affected… hmmm…

The colour of my Saab was described by the manufacturers as ‘smoke beige metallic’ but I’ve always referred to is as metallic mud. Yesterday’s sand deposits gave the finish a little more texture but had no effect on the colour or luminosity :smile:.

2 Likes

Le “sirocco” is the name of the wind that carries this Saharan sand.

Makes a change from the VW kind. :wink:

1 Like

My old Renault Ondine was a sort of golden sand colour with bright red upholstery… loved that car, only fault was the steering.

The Sahara sand is also blown away until the Amazonian forest.

Eh!? Here in Vire it’s looked most odd all day. Yesterday, looking west in the morning, the sky was a peculiar yellow.

Today it keeps changing from a very pale orange/yellow to green - green !

“What are you on?”, I can hear it now … :laughing:

1 Like

I call him that too, most apt!

1 Like

Flash back? From a well spent youth?

Saharan sand is making a comeback…

Benalmádena around 6pm tonight

The sand is due to hit France this weekend.

Sorry, I fear this is my fault, I finally washed the last lot off my car this morning, it was just asking for trouble :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes