Recommendations for interior paint brands?

that is weird mine was thick but perfect, my finish is so impressive and only needed one coat in the main.

Mat, just add some water, fine to do with water based paint and get it the exact consistency you like.

Tried that still not great.

I have used the paint in the link below on the interior walls on three houses, covers everything and goes on great.
The old painter we got for our first house here recommend we get it, even though it is meant for exterior walls, we have tried many others and keep going back to it.

https://www.leroymerlin.fr/produits/peinture-droguerie/peinture-lasure-et-traitement-exterieur/peinture-facade/peinture-facade-acrylique-blanc-10-l-80121880.html

1 Like

That’s the Homevision one. Try the Spectrum brand. Twice the price at 11€ for 4 litres but very good.

That’s extraordinarily cheap for exterior paint. I’ll get some on my next visit to LM…

The stone/magnolia colour covers brilliantly, we used it on one of our conversions and when you see the before and after two coats it was a transformation, it still took 220L mind you.

2 Likes

Good to know :blush:. I know German products. Weeell, as a German and all that…

1 Like