Removal of the 15 limit on Registering to vote for British Elections

With regard to the WFP read Roger Boaden's analysis of the deception of the Dept of Work and Pensions.

http://pensionersdebout.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-winter-fuel-payment-dwp-deception.html

It is distressing how so many expats are apathetically accepting the DWPs false arguments - Why do they not object directly to the politicians and not just grumble. John Alcock has done his best. Active protestations are necessary - We need politicians on our side - They are so few. - More.... much more is necessary.

TO keep abreast of info - send an email to either lefourquet@gmail.com or graham.richards@orange.fr

We need a n army of protestations sent to the MPs at Westminster

http://pensionersdebout.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-winter-fuel-payment-dwp-deception.html

John,
These people are just dirty crooks who look for slippery ways to rob us of benefits we have earned.
As an expat who doesn't happen to have a lot of money, I deeply resent the fact that rich people in Bournemouth enjoy warmer winter weather than practically all of mainland France but still get WFP.
I can't afford to return to the UK, let alone buy property in Bournemouth.

Some time back i wrote to a Paul Burstow who i believed responsible for implanting the idea of the removal of Winter Fuel Allowance for expats. My first reply was that he would not talk to me as i was not a member of his constituency, i then asked why he was proposing something that would have a detrimental effect on myself and thousands of other expats who have worked and payed taxes many who still paid taxes in the UK i would out of sheer politeness expect an explanation. His second and last reply all other mail being ignored was extremely condescending and suggested if i was stupid enough to to leave the UK then expect to pay the price but as i had plenty of money being an expat it shouldn't really bother me.

My mail to the Labour MP in my old town of Stoke on Trent didnt even warrant a reply.

With the recent success of UKIP i have written to their office asking for their stance on expats and possible impact if the UK leaves the EU in its present form i wont hold my breath

Sadly, the people who should be reading this probably won't.
But my message to them would be - If you get complacent about politics you get Hitler!

Excellent Dominique.

Done.

I have already done this as Brian knows, but it is important for us to be represented in the UK, so please stir yourselves and get to it.