Roaming costs are back!

After Brexit it will be chlorinated chicken rolls and roast hormone beef sandwiches that’ll have to be gobbled before embarking. As for sausage rolls :roll_eyes:

but do you know what to do with your straight bananas? :slightly_smiling_face:

Same thing Mate, same thing :laughing:

Crikey, does that mean once eaten you would have to take a dump on the UK side just incase you passed on anything :joy:

Reminds me of this HHGTTG quote:

2 Likes

But of course, if the French had done their job properly, and kept the wheel wash topped up. :thinking: :roll_eyes:

Visiting China in the early 70’s I was introduced to the buckets of poo that were seen as a precious commodity, and we were encouraged to leave a “gift” …

During these painful Brexit negotiations I’ve longed for Barnier to follow the dolphins lead and exit the negotiations with the fond farewell of “goodbye, and thanks for all the fish”.

Very valuable as fertiliser for your kitchen garden.

That’s why it was a precious commodity…as long as you are resistant to various diseases!

Best idea is to have a dual sim phone, then you can both receive and make French tarriffed calls and uk ones.
Judicial management means it won’t be too expensive…maybe all in for about €30 monthly particularly if you have low data allowance and use free wi fi

That’s true

both parties must use WhatsApp…just invite person you want to talk to, and up to them if they accept, often generally good for video calls and totally secure…far better than most social media sites…SF excepted!

1 Like

John… my existing phone suits me just fine and only costs me 7€ a month… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I believe it’s the Pangolin poo you need to steer clear of.

Or from anyone suffering from cholera , typhoid , hepatitis , polio , cryptosporidiosis , ascariasis , and schistosomiasis . Back to nature is well and good, but we forget the problems there used to be.

(30€/month seems a fair bit to me. I pay £7.50 for UK phone and am going to add a 2€ free sim. Not sure I need anything else)

1 Like

thats good…but if i only had French one them uk friends most of whom have dumped wired landlines phone wouldn’t call…WhatsApp is OK generally but can be flakey

what bundles do you get on the €2 sim…or is pay as you go.

No idea! It’s the basic package so not a lot…

Suggest you use it sparingly or you will be forever topping up or paying biggish bills